Long weekend in Istanbul at end of May - Turkey on Govt Red List

Are we any clearer on what UEFA's position is about the final and fans attending? I'm still non the wiser, especially with this recent development with Turkey.

UEFA won't turn down the opportunity at a pound note so I'd be surprised if they don't make an effort to have supporters/their corporate jollies at the final.
There will be no genuine match attending ticket buying fans but 30 odd thousand UEFA nobodies, press and god knows who there.

If we do win the thing then us fans and our players can legitimately stick up 1 finger to the Dippers in celebration.

575a323e10cc0a68ce3d61cd0b6b6542.gif

What's going on with this? We need to know if the final could have supporters and if we need jabs etc. What a fucking night.

NOt to get ahead of ourselves but fuck me
They're in lockdown so wouldn't hand over any money at present.

Think UEFA might announce something on Friday so hold tight.

Message to everyone please don't search for flights yet as this increases the costs, not just bookings. It's roughly £300-400 at present if you want an idea for the time being.

We still have a huge job to do next week anyway.

I've never missed a CL home game. I've been on the Cup scheme since our first year. IF we get to the final and I can't be there then I'll be devastated.

They're in lockdown so wouldn't hand over any money at present.

Think UEFA might announce something on Friday so hold tight.

Message to everyone please don't search for flights yet as this increases the costs, not just bookings. It's roughly £300-400 at present if you want an idea for the time being.

We still have a huge job to do next week anyway.
Good advice that

I think it's poor that people are thinking of invading 'Istanbul' during a pandemic personally.

Ridiculous thread.

Considering 99.9% of this forum absolutely tore into the dippers during last years win.

I think it's poor that people are thinking of invading 'Istanbul' during a pandemic personally.

Ridiculous thread.

Considering 99.9% of this forum absolutely tore into the dippers during last years win.
If people are allowed to travel then what's the problem?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.