Long weekend in Istanbul at end of May - Turkey on Govt Red List

I don't like it personally don't sit well with me.

Watch it here, but don't go getting on flights for no need.
You can't fly there at the moment as a tourist and flights to Turkey are suspended. If that continues then it won't be a problem, people will be refunded their money. If the flight suspension is lifted then they'll be comfortable with people travelling.

If its an all English team final, why not move the final to Wembley? Then fans could attend, Istanbul could have the revenue for the game and the promise of another final in a couple of years.
Please someone high up the ladder make a common sense decision. Or am I asking too much???

If its an all English team final, why not move the final to Wembley? Then fans could attend, Istanbul could have the revenue for the game and the promise of another final in a couple of years.
Please someone high up the ladder make a common sense decision. Or am I asking too much???
Playoff final is booked in at Wembley that day.

Fingers crossed it might get moved. Even Turkey might prefer for it to be delayed a year, so they can welcome fans and properly showcase their country.

Fingers crossed it might get moved. Even Turkey might prefer for it to be delayed a year, so they can welcome fans and properly showcase their country.
The thing is though, where do you move it that can satisfy demand and not impact COVID restrictions?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.