Long weekend in Istanbul at end of May - Turkey on Govt Red List

I've never understood fixing where the final will be played at the start of the season. Determine it after the finalists are known and prioritise the clubs getting most of the tickets........?!!!
But if you did that all the finals would be in Western Europe given the make up of the teams usually meeting in the final. Do, basically a non starter as it has to be shared around.

But if you did that all the finals would be in Western Europe given the make up of the teams usually meeting in the final. Do, basically a non starter as it has to be shared around.
I get that but if it's all about the fans, and, in this day and age, dare I say it global warming, it makes no sense to have 250 flights+ to get fans to distant grounds. I see next year is St. Peterburg, then Munich, then Wembley.

I've never understood fixing where the final will be played at the start of the season. Determine it after the finalists are known and prioritise the clubs getting most of the tickets........?!!!
You've answered your own question there!

UEFA don't do sense.

They are still holding the final there despite a planned lockdown just ending.

If it an all English final they should move it to Wembley and they'd probably have 50% capacity for fans to attend.

They won't as all the bungs and tax dodging has been arranged years in advance.

UEFA don't do sense.

They are still holding the final there despite a planned lockdown just ending.

If it an all English final they should move it to Wembley and they'd probably have 50% capacity for fans to attend.

They won't as all the bungs and tax dodging has been arranged years in advance.
Already an event at Wembley that day.

Wembley games Fri, Sat, Sun & Monday or failing that play the Prem decider a week later, I'm sure those teams wouldn't be fussed it'd give any injuries longer to recover.

It's all irrelevant anyway as UEFA will have palms to grease.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.