Long weekend in Istanbul at end of May - Turkey on Govt Red List

No, UEFA have confirmed that it will take place in Istanbul regardless.
They have but as with everything in this pandemic it could still change. If the lockdown in Turkey is extended they will have no choice. Also even if it can go ahead no guarantees that fans will be able to travel if they are placed on the red/amber list

No, UEFA have confirmed that it will take place in Istanbul regardless.
Exactly.

No fallback plan.

UEFA officials get their free weekend pissup and bungs above all else.

Must have some decent knocking shops there.

They have but as with everything in this pandemic it could still change. If the lockdown in Turkey is extended they will have no choice. Also even if it can go ahead no guarantees that fans will be able to travel if they are placed on the red/amber list
If that is the case play it at the Etihad...;)

I suppose you can't rule out anything, but I think an empty stadium is now more likely than a relocation. I can live with it being in an empty stadium as it puts the matter to bed and saves us all a load of mither.

I found out yesterday my passport has expired. I did an application yesterday and it can take "up to ten weeks". If we get there I'm going to miss the biggest game in City's history because of it I think.

I found out yesterday my passport has expired. I did an application yesterday and it can take "up to ten weeks". If we get there I'm going to miss the biggest game in City's history because of it I think.
Send it off. It’s not taking that long, you’ve got over four weeks, it’ll be back before then

Can you still turn up in person at the Liverpool building and apply for urgent/express or has that all finished?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.