Long weekend in Istanbul at end of May - Turkey on Govt Red List

Would we have to have a vaccine to travel/qualify for a ticket?

Would drown myself in the river Mersey if we made the final and I couldn't go. Still awaiting a vaccine.

Turkey just gone into a lockdown due to end on 17th May - a week before the final.

UEFA considering moving it, but nothing has been decided. They have confirmed it won't go to Wembley though (it's being used for the play offs anyway).

Would suspect based on the sides left you're looking at Berlin, Munich, Milan, Moscow, or maybe Cardiff as possibilities but I'm just speculating.
Now that would piss me off.
Been here since October.
They are trying to get the numbers down to 5000 a day previously as high as 65000.
Intercity travel is currently banned.
I can’t in a million years imagine it will be with fans if it is still played in Istanbul.

Now that would piss me off.
Been here since October.
They are trying to get the numbers down to 5000 a day previously as high as 65000.
Intercity travel is currently banned.
I can’t in a million years imagine it will be with fans if it is still played in Istanbul.
Looks unlikely. Playing it without fans is an option (partly because theres no guarantee of getting fans in elsewhere like Lisbon last year).

If no fans are allowed they have to look at moving it and giving it to Istanbul when fans are allowed. Would be no benefit to Istanbul having it without fans anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.