Look who's on the MUEN back page!

Someone must know something, come on, help some other blues out. He has done this before, he will do it again, imagine if he sells you a fake ticket, you turn up to Wembley and cant get in, gutted wouldnt be the word.

howfen blue said:
blueinsa said:
This scrote cant be that difficult to track down?

Surely someone knows where he lays his fucking scrawny deceitful head at nights.
Exactly mate, fuck going to the evening news and the police this horrible twat needs a good hiding!! looking at him though he looks like he's used a dodgy needle and doesn't have long left anyway,what a hangin specimen!!!!!!!
The pronlem is mate if he does get the shit beat out of him he's likely to use it as a reason for selling the tickets he has,this is one sly devious fucker who's better off inside.

bluemanc said:
howfen blue said:
Exactly mate, fuck going to the evening news and the police this horrible twat needs a good hiding!! looking at him though he looks like he's used a dodgy needle and doesn't have long left anyway,what a hangin specimen!!!!!!!
The pronlem is mate if he does get the shit beat out of him he's likely to use it as a reason for selling the tickets he has,this is one sly devious fucker who's better off inside.

Agreed......inside a fucking box!

the guy is a prick, he went to my School and was thick as fuck, nobody liked the little runt.

He hangs about round betting shops in the Chorlton/Stretford area.

He tried ripping blues off on ebay with tickets and also City shirts, and owes my mate (a united fan) £100 quid still from about 4 years a go. The rat was at shambles before the Hamburg game but he soon scarpered once I spotted him.

The weasel slimeball types always get what's coming to em'........always. :)
Knowing this makes me smile.

I just hope a fellow blue hasn't took a back hander or knowingly allowed this scrote to get a semi-final ticket using their seasoncard, fully aware that he will be attempting to rip off other blues.

Can't City do something. I'm sure I read that someone had written to them about this. If he is using his real name then he must be on their system and they could block him from buying tickets and block his Wembley one(s). If he was buying under and alias or using someone else's card then surely they could trace his purchase by working out roughly what tiome he was there and passing his photo around the sales staff to see who served him. Not too difficult if they really want to stop him.

robsta said:
Can't City do something. I'm sure I read that someone had written to them about this. If he is using his real name then he must be on their system and they could block him from buying tickets and block his Wembley one(s). If he was buying under and alias or using someone else's card then surely they could trace his purchase by working out roughly what tiome he was there and passing his photo around the sales staff to see who served him. Not too difficult if they really want to stop him.

Apparently, he didn't get a ticket under his own name

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.