Look who's on the MUEN back page!

That rip off merchant Amrik

I dropped the missus off to work this morning, on the way back i detoured and met my mate for a spot of brekkie at eastlands asda, i'm almost certain it was that ****.
He was looking up and down, like he was expecting someone to meet him. Up to his old tricks again maybe?

I pulled over and got out the car, i (wrongly) transfixed my eyes on his, and as i got within 20 feet of him, he took off like linford christie on steroids! I've never seen someone accelerate so much!!!!

Anyway if it was you, (i'm 99.99%) certain. I hope someone else recognises you, who didn't leave their car unattended and running. You unwashed cretin!

Re: That rip off merchant Amrik

glen quagmire said:
I dropped the missus off to work this morning, on the way back i detoured and met my mate for a spot of brekkie at eastlands asda, i'm almost certain it was that ****.
He was looking up and down, like he was expecting someone to meet him. Up to his old tricks again maybe?

I pulled over and got out the car, i (wrongly) transfixed my eyes on his, and as i got within 20 feet of him, he took off like linford christie on steroids! I've never seen someone accelerate so much!!!!

Anyway if it was you, (i'm 99.99%) certain. I hope someone else recognises you, who didn't leave their car unattended and running. You unwashed cretin!

Can't be sure but wasn't his whole thing that he never had the tickets and wouldn't meet up with people? Could've been some scrote looking to nick a car from the car park.

Re: That rip off merchant Amrik

Deffo selling fake tickets to blues who haven't got a SC or loyalty points. Asda car park now, as well as Piccadilly station. He can't run forever. Half of Manchester is looking for him. He's a habitual offender and he won't stop. Prison and fines don't scare him. If he does spend all day hanging around betting shops in Stretford and Chorlton, then he must be a gambling addict. His parents must be proud. What a slimy twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.