Look who's on the MUEN back page!

Re: That rip off merchant Amrik

Don't fuck with him!

99nrec.jpg

mancitymick said:
Bump..In case some one misses this

Should be a sticky on all forums until the semi for me as this **** will no doubt rip a few off that don't know any better.

blueinsa said:
mancitymick said:
Bump..In case some one misses this

Should be a sticky on all forums until the semi for me as this **** will no doubt rip a few off that don't know any better.

I wonder if RAWK know. He ripped some dippers off as well and they're not exactly known as the forgive and forget type.

He's stupid enough to gloat about it, and sound like he doesn't give a fuck.

does he actually realise we all know what he looks like or what?

he'll come across the wrong person i tell yer, and they won't have mercy on him.

Someone posted in off topic that they saw him hanging around outside Eastlands Asda earlier today. Can the mods merge it?
Keep your wits about you blues if you end up looking for alternative, unofficial ticket sources. He won't be the only conman around, and that also probably includes some tout websites which may appear respectable and professional.
The sticky at the top of the Tickets and travel forum is good advice.

Re: That rip off merchant Amrik

You can't miss the ****, blues. Ears like the wings on a Harrier jump jet, a face like Peter Barlow off Corrie and a neck like someone has tried to chainsaw ET's head off.
Gill must be destroyed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.