Look who's on the MUEN back page!

Re: That rip off merchant Amrik

ultimateharold said:
C_71_article_1197560_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Seriously, one look at this fucker and he wouldnt get a penny off me, his photo is used in the dictionary under the phrase petty criminal.

Re: That rip off merchant Amrik

Citizen52 said:
Thinking about bats, I can imagine how a pair of ears like that must give him the aerodynamic advantage of being fleet-footed over others.

nail him up by the fuckers outside the ticket office as a warning to others.

HE WORKS AT COMS!!!!!WALKS AROUND IN A BIG ORANGE COAT STEWARD, ABOUT 6FT, DEAD SKINNY, ASIAN DARK HAIR..............WHY DONT U JUST TELL MAN CITY OR IF IT WAS MY MONEY HE TOOK, WANDER ROUND TO THE UPPER STAND OPPOSITE COLIN BELL STAND AND FILL HIM IN?
He lived on my old street Newport Road m21 chorlton cant remember what number its a house near the end of the street on the right hand side (longford park end. looking towards the park)

Guys I've just started working back at Rileys Chorlton & last week when we were doing the registration for the poker i heard some guy say to one of the staff his name is Amrik Gill. I thought that name sounds familiar, but as i was busy thought nothing of it. That was untill later in the night he came up to me & said "are you Dave Wilson?"...A quick glance at my name badge...yep thats me, "thought is was, i've seen you on facebook. Im not the person they make me out to be!!!" was his reply
Really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.