Look who's on the MUEN back page!

Ash said:
not 100%, but i'm sure hes g1lly blue (lee gillman) on twitter. Seems to have wiped everything off his page tho

On fifa on ps3, we kicked him from our club, so he made a new account with a different name and joined. Cnut.

This.

Not heard from him for a good few months... clueless cnut.

Last time he came back with the name Asher or something.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Ash said:
not 100%, but i'm sure hes g1lly blue (lee gillman) on twitter. Seems to have wiped everything off his page tho

On fifa on ps3, we kicked him from our club, so he made a new account with a different name and joined. Cnut.

This.

Not heard from him for a good few months... clueless cnut.

Last time he came back with the name Asher or something.
Ha, my pro's commentry name was afshar (sounded same as asher), best I could get cause there was no ash. His went from ecocsevil to something completely different. Twat

Boots_ said:
Snitches get stitches.
Yeah we shouldn't snitch on him. Just let him rip off other blues instead hey !

If this is the same guy then you'd think he'd have the brains to get out of the shot of the camera, or turn his back or something.

robsta said:
Boots_ said:
Snitches get stitches.

If this is the same guy then you'd think he'd have the brains to get out of the shot of the camera, or turn his back or something.
Robsta, the 'snitches get stitches' quote is a piss-take from a previous topic!

yeseye said:
robsta said:

Robsta, the 'snitches get stitches' quote is a piss-take from a previous topic!

I which case I apologise and I'll go to bed feeling I've done a Clarkie.

Seen it on other threads but also thought it was serious. I'm sure someone else kicked off on this sort of comment a while back.

PSmyth07 said:
marco said:
i'm sure ive seen him in or about blocks 110/111

Yeah me too but not often.

Nah think your thinking of stu from radcliffe.

2hebivl.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.