Looking for C*ntana

Re: Looking for Eric

looking for eric?............more like looking for dick eds! hahaha high 5?

Sultana of Brunei said:
So we appear to have established that everyone wants to eat my shit (providing that there are no sultanas in it) in preference to watching Derick Cuntona in a film.

That settles it.

Motion carried (and passed)

Count me in as well - but I like sultanas.

Even Cuntona can't fuck up playing himself!!

I always thought Moorhouse was a blue due to him always bein in a city shirt in pheonix nights but obviously not - red C***!

we are the east stand said:
i seen this film - not through choice it was on at a mates house, wot really got me was the amount of Blues in it that were wearin rag shirts - like ken the landlord from early doors (dont know his real name ??) and justin moorhouse.sure there was more too.

i know it only acting but you coudnt pay me anything to wear that shite !
Thats my uncle. John Henshaw. Top bloke. Nicest guy you could ever meet.
True blue he is. Its called acting mate. And if it made me a money i'd wear the full f&*kin ushited kit as well.

I won't even look at a review for something with that rag **** in, let alone watch the film.

can,t understand anyone wanting to watch anything about them, they absolutly hate us and havn,t got a good word to say about us, the more we cowheal to them the less they think of us, treat them the same way they treat us?

scotty said:
I know i;m going into dodgy ground here fellow blues, but this film is very enjoyable to watch and very funny especially the last 20 minutes, anybody seen it? if not i recomend, just a shame it;s rag infested but hey we are all grown ups.lol

i have not seen the whole film but i have seen the part were the fans with the mask's near the end up against the gangster's and that i must say was piss funny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.