Looking for C*ntana

Re: Looking for Eric

MMA said:
we are the east stand said:
i seen this film - not through choice it was on at a mates house, wot really got me was the amount of Blues in it that were wearin rag shirts - like ken the landlord from early doors (dont know his real name ??) and justin moorhouse.sure there was more too.

i know it only acting but you coudnt pay me anything to wear that shite !
Thats my uncle. John Henshaw. Top bloke. Nicest guy you could ever meet.
True blue he is. Its called acting mate. And if it made me a money i'd wear the full f&*kin ushited kit as well.

Yeah seen him at the match a few times in the past, played Roy in `Cops`, great character, FAF.

The lass wanted me to go and watch it with her, would have gone but she always asked on nights I was busy, like watering my cress, trimming my pubes, that sort of thing.

Why does everyone hate Cantona?

He was a fantastic footballer that would walk into any football team (een City today), it is tragic that he practised his craft with such a dislikeable and arrogant club, but take nothing away from him he was a quality player.

scorer said:

He was a fantastic footballer that would walk into any football team (een City today), it is tragic that he practised his craft with such a dislikeable and arrogant club, but take nothing away from him he was a quality player.

eric-cantona-kung-fu-kick-canvas-art.jpg

and the fact he scored against us ... a lot

felixbg said:
scorer said:

eric-cantona-kung-fu-kick-canvas-art.jpg

don't believe the what the daily mirror print !

France didn't need the 'sac De merde' when they won the world cup in '98

and soon as the weapon dropper quit the rags, they won the champs league !

and any other 'player' at another club would have been banned for life for that kung fu kick.

if you or i ran on a pitch and kicked a player, you would go jail and NEVER be allowed in a ground again !

scorer said:
felixbg said:

Like I said, he was a quality player. The fact he kicked a CP fan in the head matters little to me. Agreed It did at the time and he was punished.

Very overrated. Made no impact in the Champions League. France improved when he was dropped. Good to see the water carrier walk off with the medals Cantona hasn't got.

MMA said:
we are the east stand said:
i seen this film - not through choice it was on at a mates house, wot really got me was the amount of Blues in it that were wearin rag shirts - like ken the landlord from early doors (dont know his real name ??) and justin moorhouse.sure there was more too.

i know it only acting but you coudnt pay me anything to wear that shite !
Thats my uncle. John Henshaw. Top bloke. Nicest guy you could ever meet.
True blue he is. Its called acting mate. And if it made me a money i'd wear the full f&*kin ushited kit as well.

yeah like i said its only acting....but you couldnt pay me to wear that shite, each to their own.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.