Looking for C*ntana

Re: Looking for Eric

He was a great footballer and its a great film, what a shame we never signed him, when the whole world could have had him.

He would have been a legend for us also, he had no plans for playing for United. just the way things transpired.

Along with Bergkamp,Ardiles and Henry, the best overseas player to play on our shores.

I would pay money to watch him play.

Didsbury Dave and Sultana. GET BACK ON THIS THREAD.
Some people are trying to start a Cuntona love-in.

NICKS BACK said:
He was a great footballer and its a great film, what a shame we never signed him, when the whole world could have had him.

He would have been a legend for us also, he had no plans for playing for United. just the way things transpired.

Along with Bergkamp,Ardiles and Henry, the best overseas player to play on our shores.

I would pay money to watch him play.

You're right Nick.

You know, I thought about contacting him when I had marital difficulties. I thought he might have some advice, or maybe he could just give the Mrs a good rogering or something.

Because he's a good looking guy, isn't he, you know with that beard and that.

He's a fine man and a fine role model. Whenever I find myself in a difficult moral situation, I think to myself "What would Eric Do?". It helps me make the right decisions in life.

I kicked fuck out of the customer services woman in Tesco just last night, as it goes.

mancity89 said:
I've watched it because my dads in the film

the first half of the film is all the united bo**ox bla bla blar. Then the second half is really good.

But to be fair alot of my rag mates like jimmy grimble

A lot of my mates were in the film, and still have the Cantona masks to prove it!

I'm looking forward to watching it actually.

and the lad who played jimmy grindall is a rag fan from wythenshawe

scorer said:
felixbg said:
and the fact he scored against us ... a lot

Like I said, he was a quality player. The fact he kicked a CP fan in the head matters little to me. Agreed It did at the time and he was punished.

The thread is not about whether he was a "quality" player.

It's some kid saying that some film about him is worth watching.

In fact, not even "some" film but some cheap exploitative tack designed to attract little sheep kiddies who think that getting Mummy to drop them off at their local faceless, souless multiplex in their Birthday United shirt allows them to somehow associate themselves with the Man United brand. Yes, that arrogant, humourless, dour, sore-losing, money-grabbing corporation which these kiddies it sucks in will say they "support" at school, when the truth is they watch stuff like this, buy the odd shirt and take a casual glance at the weekend's result so they can decide who to gloat to on Monday in their middle-of-the-road school.

It's a cheesy, cringeworthy film made for cheesy, cringeworthy kids with a cheesy, cringeworthy plot. No Blue in their right minds should think about fucking "enjoying" it.

If you want to touch yourself and talk about what a good player Cantona was, then do that on a United forum where there's a thread about it.

The thread is fuck all to do with that. It's about having principle and a soul.

Would you eat a human finger if it was served up to you all nicely cooked and garnished? The answer that question should be exactly the same as the answer if someone asks you to watch this.

It doesn't even matter if the finger smells good. Have some fucking dignity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.