Looking for C*ntana

Re: Looking for Eric

scotty said:
Welcome Sultana arse, a very touching and it is now clear you are also a tit,with a mind as small as your user name...thanks it;s be interesting

I'm glad you think so. If you had any other opinion about me I would be extremely worried. As long as inarticulate muppets like you think things like that about me then I know I'm doing something right.

Enjoy your film and your subscription to MUTV.

scotty said:
Welcome Sultana arse, a very touching and it is now clear you are also a tit,with a mind as small as your user name...thanks it;s be interesting

Are you going to call everyone a tit just because they are not wanking over cuntana ? It's clear who the tit is.

stony said:
scotty said:

Are you going to call everyone a tit just because they are not wanking over cuntana ? It's clear who the tit is.

I'm going to call everyone a tit who talks like a one. As for me being inarticulate well i must bow to you being much better educated than i, i am glad you made full use of your vocabulary when posting messages on here, it;s just a shame that you are not using that much talented mind of yours, and opening and expanding your experiences, which would then develop yor mind ten fold.

I am wanking apparently over Cuntana because i dared to watch a film( sorry i laughed out loud to myself at that point, thinking about the stupidity of this response , i am obviously talking to baffoons who are unable to comprehend what i am saying, please accept my apoligies, i will merely have to accept i am an inarticulated fool and should be a rag and wank over cuntana and somebody would rather eat somebody else's shit...bla bla and i;m the fool......i stand defeated.. DON'T BLOODY WATCH IT THEN.....hahahaaha UNBELIEVABLE,

scotty said:
stony said:

I'm going to call everyone a tit who talks like a one. As for me being inarticulate well i must bow to you being much better educated than i, i am glad you made full use of your vocabulary when posting messages on here, it;s just a shame that you are not using that much talented mind of yours, and opening and expanding your experiences, which would then develop yor mind ten fold.

I am wanking apparently over Cuntana because i dared to watch a film( sorry i laughed out loud to myself at that point, thinking about the stupidity of this response , i am obviously talking to baffoons who are unable to comprehend what i am saying, please accept my apoligies, i will merely have to accept i am an inarticulated fool and should be a rag and wank over cuntana and somebody would rather eat somebody else's shit...bla bla and i;m the fool......i stand defeated.. DON'T BLOODY WATCH IT THEN.....hahahaaha UNBELIEVABLE,

At least you are reaching some degree of self-awareness. You stick at it sunshine, you're special.

Sultana of Brunei said:
scotty said:

At least you are reaching some degree of self-awareness. You stick at it sunshine, you're special.

Maybe Sunshine

scotty said:
stony said:

I didn't call you inarticulate. However I'm basking in the knowledge that I can at least spell the word. What's a "baffoon" ? Is it some sort of Gibbon ?
I stand by my previous statement that you're a tit though. Just a bigger one than I thought.

stony said:
scotty said:

I didn't call you inarticulate. However I'm basking in the knowledge that I can at least spell the word. What's a "baffoon" ? Is it some sort of Gibbon ?
I stand by my previous statement that you're a tit though. Just a bigger one than I thought.
Typing error you BUFFOON, in·ar·tic·u·late is the correct spelling also you fool. this is petty now stony lad and i'm a tad tired of responding to such nonsense, i;m a big TIT, great your a pillock . Adios Amigo

scotty said:
stony said:
Typing error you BUFFOON, in·ar·tic·u·late is the correct spelling also you fool. this is petty now stony lad and i'm a tad tired of responding to such nonsense, i;m a big TIT, great your a pillock . Adios Amigo

Apoligies[sic]

Can't stand anything to do with this man. He sums up in one word, his first name, everything I despise about them. It even offends me to see his name in the title of this post. If it was the best film ever made then I would still not watch it or even allow the disc in my house.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....i think this thread is dead

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.