Looking for C*ntana

Re: Looking for Eric

NICKS BACK said:
He was a great footballer and its a great film, what a shame we never signed him, when the whole world could have had him.

He would have been a legend for us also, he had no plans for playing for United. just the way things transpired.

Along with Bergkamp,Ardiles and Henry, the best overseas player to play on our shores.

I would pay money to watch him play.

A little bit of sick came up reading that. You forgot Zola.

scotty said:
I know i know believe me it was very hard to recomend and i actually had to get someone else to type it out ..lol. but please dont show your ignorance and have a watch , even if you want to deny it later....please forgive me. lol
Why oh,Why reccomend a film about Cuntona? I'd be happy to do so would it have been a historical look back at his career of being a tw@t but, no way am I going to watch some "light-hearted" nonsense about a fucking RAG and the RAG tosser who presumably is looking for him.

Nah fook that pal,I'd rather sandpaper my perinium

Surprise surprise, That a thread about a film, yes a film you pathetic bunch of Tossers. Can get such a response. All city fans hate the rags but for fuck sake it's a film and a funny film at that. If you Didsbury Dave especially took your head out of your arse and actually manage to give it some fresh air, you would probably be able to develop your mind a little .

It's no surprise to me that you have jumped on this because most of your threads are fucking nonsense drivvle.(don't over react again Dave just pulling your plod).

P.S Excuse this rant if a positive open minded poster and Blue it's not intended for you...Up The Blues (or should i say reds because i dare watch and recomed the viewing of a dvd with a rag in it) oh dear i dispare

scotty said:
I know i;m going into dodgy ground here fellow blues, but this film is very enjoyable to watch and very funny especially the last 20 minutes, anybody seen it? if not i recomend, just a shame it;s rag infested but hey we are all grown ups.lol
speak for yourself, i'm a 38 years old and unable to bring myself to watch it!

charliebigspuds said:
scotty said:
I know i;m going into dodgy ground here fellow blues, but this film is very enjoyable to watch and very funny especially the last 20 minutes, anybody seen it? if not i recomend, just a shame it;s rag infested but hey we are all grown ups.lol

You are a tit then and need to take a long look in the mirror, dont be offended mind. you could just go and have a wank over Jimmy Grimble, but would you pf watched that if he was a a united fan playing at O.T, you sad twat

scotty said:
charliebigspuds said:

You are a tit then and need to take a long look in the mirror, dont be offended mind. you could just go and have a wank over Jimmy Grimble, but would you pf watched that if he was a a united fan playing at O.T, you sad twat
lol, i think you may have some anger management issues mate. If you can't take the heat.... BTW, for the record i thought Jimmy Grimble was shite! AND I had a long look in the morror this morning and the person looking back was the same blue nose tosser that always has done and i'm a peace with that!

charliebigspuds said:
scotty said:
lol, i think you may have some anger management issues mate. If you can't take the heat.... BTW, for the record i thought Jimmy Grimble was shite! AND I had a long look in the morror this morning and the person looking back was the same blue nose tosser that always has done and i'm a peace with that!

fair enough blue,ha

There are many flaws to my character when it comes to football. Total irrationality, tribalism on an unbelievable scale, a complete inability to see things from my rivals perspective, an aversion to watching or reading anything that is written or shown about them unless it's negative and mocking, an unhealthy inability to debate them using logic or reason. Those are just a few.

Those flaws counterbalance my love of City, my undying passion for the club that has brought me so much pleasure and no little pain.

I have no intention of doing anything about them. They are me, I am them.

So stick your fucking Cantona film up your arse.

Welcome Sultana arse, a very touching and it is now clear you are also a tit,with a mind as small as your user name...thanks it;s be interesting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.