Looks like Virgin love us too....

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Damocles said:
Can someone dig in to their browser cache and repost it please?

It's been pulled.

No it hasnt ? if the below link doesnt work try clicking on the photo to the right on the original link (the one potentially slanderously tagged "Fat City Fan", I doubt whoever that is asked to be published under that title purely from a head shot !)

Crap article

That isn't it. Believe it or not the other offending article was ten times worse thn that shit.

Lancet Fluke said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
No it hasnt ? if the below link doesnt work try clicking on the photo to the right on the original link (the one potentially slanderously tagged "Fat City Fan", I doubt whoever that is asked to be published under that title purely from a head shot !)

Crap article

That isn't it. Believe it or not the other offending article was ten times worse thn that shit.

so did anyone manage to find it again.....what was the jist of the article??

another bashing at 'little' citys attempt to dream and smash open the top for.........*slap hand* bad city.....you should know bettter!!

Bluebeer said:
Lancet Fluke said:

so did anyone manage to find it again.....what was the jist of the article??

another bashing at 'little' citys attempt to dream and smash open the top for.........*slap hand* bad city.....you should know bettter!!

It was 10 reasons not to join City. It was supposed to be funny but was just nonsense, it made Jim Davidson look like cutting edge comedy. Stuff like, it rains and some shit about who would get a bus to go shopping. Seriously it was just the worst load of bollocks I have ever read and I cannot believe someone had the balls to show anyone that they had written such puerile drivel, let alone put it on a website.

QUOTE:
"With City up for sale again, who'd bet against a consortium led by celebrity fans such as Ricky Hatton and Noel Gallagher taking over and bringing in a whole new bonkers regime at the club?"

BONKERS?
YOU'RE VIRGIN ON BONKERS mate. who writes this shite?

we're city
we're bonkers...

Theyve deffo pulled the article. The one on now is toned down. Wonder if anyone got a bollocking.

NEW VIRGIN EXCLUSIVE

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=105618" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/vi ... 1&t=105618</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.