Looks like Virgin love us too....

i think some red cnuts gonna get sacked for this hopefully, though the scope of city haters is pretty wide at the minute .Lets just hope he`s a rag

Its the duty of every blue to email this twat today. Fill his fuckin in box. I will be advising that I will not be using his airline for personal or business use until he apologises for the lazy ill informed drivel on his sites.

Ive dropped him a note

Mr Branson

Its disappointing to see that Virgin Media are joining the press feeding frenzy around Manchester City. The article in question is ill informed drivel. Its neither funny or remotely interesting. It is an insult to Manchester, Mancunians and one of the oldest and proudest football clubs in Britain. It is somewhat strange that your lazy journos dont mention the rain and public transport when a player moves to Manchester United? Does it suddenly stop raining on the Manchester/ Trafford border? Your insulting ALL people from Manchester, let alone tens of thousands of Manchester City supporters around the globe.

I will not be using any Virgin products or services in business or personal life, until you publish either an apology or a balanced account. Manchester City fans are well known for their wit and loyalty, but the incessant drivel being published at the moment stinks of a hate campaign fuelled by dross like you have published.

I'd expect better from one of your companies.

Lancet Fluke said:
lancs blue said:
Looks to me as if the offending article has been pulled, good work blues! Did anyone copy it, I haven't seen the contents?

It is still there.

So it is, it wouldn't load the first few times. What a pile of ill-thought out shite, the Robinho on the bus thing wasn't even true which they could have discovered with just a little bit of basic research. 64 pages of almost exclusively negative comments, great brand promotion - hahahaha!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.