Looks like Virgin love us too....

.....filthy rich smug southern capitalist hippies who pollute the world with planes and could do alot of good with the 100's of millions sat idly the bank waiting to fund another pathetic branded balloon record attempt or stupid branded boat trip to promote inflated ego's instead of spending it on hospitals and other public services. Up yours Virgin.

I have just sent him an email too requesting the article be removed and hopefully the 'journalist' concerned as well. Bearded twat.

I have a bad feeling about this seeing as how their trains will be full of city fans for Stoke ,oh dear.

The 3rd one is stupid. I dont understand how it makes sense and surely if they want they can buy a car they have cars in manchester ffs.

Jock the blue said:
Perhaps we should email the club with this link it is a disgrace...

Agreed, the club cant monitor everything written about them on the web but surely if this was pointed out by enough people to the right parties within City (PR Dept, Gary Cook ?) then they may just be willing to act on our behalf when and where appropriate, after all they have made no secret of there desire for this to be a family club involving the supporters and at the end of the day they have the power to react on our behalf to this kind of drivel, with all the recent legal talk is there someone with a reasonable legal background on here that could verify that the article is border line slanderous / Libelous (Robinho is on record refuting there allegations for a start !)

Damocles said:
Can someone dig in to their browser cache and repost it please?

It's been pulled.

No it hasnt ? if the below link doesnt work try clicking on the photo to the right on the original link (the one potentially slanderously tagged "Fat City Fan", I doubt whoever that is asked to be published under that title purely from a head shot !)

Crap article

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.