Lost all respect for Barca/ sorry for my over-reaction!

blueplan said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
How can you say that when Real won the Copa del rey last week? There were hardly any dirty fouls in the game. Check Viva Ronaldos video. It doesn't even take a challenge against Barca.

'tis. Pepe was a red card!
Yes, like I said hardly any dirty fouls in the game. I never said it wasn't a red. One challenge does not constitute being branded a game of dirty fouls.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
blueplan said:
'tis. Pepe was a red card!
Yes, like I said hardly any dirty fouls in the game. I never said it wasn't a red. One challenge does not constitute being branded a game of dirty fouls.

au contrairie, last night was a series of dirty fouls that went beyond the acceptable rules of conduct.
I was disagreeing with you. Sorry you missed my hilited in bold.

blueplan said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

au contrairie, last night was a series of dirty fouls that went beyond the acceptable rules of conduct.
I was disagreeing with you. Sorry you missed my hilited in bold.
And yet Barca conceded 4 more fouls according to the sky sports site.

Maybe seeing Pedro, Alves, Busquets, Mascherano rolling around crying has made you think the Real players were tackling with the force of a thousand suns.

This was posted at Real Madrids official website:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/1330054873516/noticia/Noticia/Television_images_show_that_Pepe_did_not_touch_Alves__leg.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/ ... s__leg.htm</a>

Images show that Pepe didn't even touch Alves.

Anyone who says that it was a red card again can fuck off! If you get an red when you dont even touch the player...then football is a complete pussy sport.

BlueCityfan said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/1330054873516/noticia/Noticia/Television_images_show_that_Pepe_did_not_touch_Alves__leg.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/ ... s__leg.htm</a>

Anyone who says that it was a red card again can fuck off! If you get an red when you dont even touch the player...then football is a complete pussy sport.
Shouldn't intent matter? For instance, if Rooney had swung his elbow at the Wigan player and missed, shouldn't he have still received a red card? (Yes, I know he received a joke of a yellow.)

taconinja said:
BlueCityfan said:

Shouldn't intent matter? For instance, if Rooney had swung his elbow at the Wigan player and missed, shouldn't he have still received a red card? (Yes, I know he received a joke of a yellow.)
A couple of points on this - yes I tend to agree with you in general about the sport being for pussies these days - that´s down to FIFA/UEFA trying and stealthily succeeding in turning football into a non contact sport. What you see on RM´s official site is THEIR interpretation of the incident. If you look very closely you cannot determine with 100% accuracy that there was no contact. I think there was very slight contact but that´s not the main argument. Had not Alves managed in a millisecond to take his leg back a mere 2 or 3 centimetres he would be sitting in a wheelchair today. The intent was unequivocal. Finally that wanker Ferdinand need look no further than his mate PuNANI before making statements like that on his pathetic little twitter account

mike channon´s windmill said:
taconinja said:
A couple of points on this - yes I tend to agree with you in general about the sport being for pussies these days - that´s down to FIFA/UEFA trying and stealthily succeeding in turning football into a non contact sport. What you see on RM´s official site is THEIR interpretation of the incident. If you look very closely you cannot determine with 100% accuracy that there was no contact. I think there was very slight contact but that´s not the main argument. Had not Alves managed in a millisecond to take his leg back a mere 2 or 3 centimetres he would be sitting in a wheelchair today. The intent was unequivocal. Finally that wanker Ferdinand need look no further than his mate PuNANI before making statements like that on his pathetic little twitter account

What???? Wheelchair?? You gotta be kidding me...there was no contact as you see in the video. It's a joke to be carried off the pitch and return after 2 minutes like nothing happened. There was NO contact.

It wasn't intentional either. Both tried the ball...no red card either.

If Rooney missed the elbow..he shouldn't be awarded anything. It's not against the rules to swing your elbow in the air is it?

It's pathetic...and those 2 dives from Biscuits and Pedro..just laughable...cheat team.

Let me tell you...Real Madrid would never post a video like that on their Official website if it wasn't clearly analysed and correct.

BlueCityfan said:
mike channon´s windmill said:

What???? Wheelchair?? You gotta be kidding me...there was no contact as you see in the video. It's a joke to be carried off the pitch and return after 2 minutes like nothing happened. There was NO contact.

It wasn't intentional either. Both tried the ball...no red card either.

If Rooney missed the elbow..he shouldn't be awarded anything. It's not against the rules to swing your elbow in the air is it?

It's pathetic...and those 2 dives from Biscuits and Pedro..just laughable...cheat team.

Let me tell you...Real Madrid would never post a video like that on their Official website if it wasn't clearly analysed and correct.

I know your spanish so I take it you support Madrid if im not getting mistaken.

But tbh Real Madrid a team funded by the government of Spain more or less can fuck off complaining as far as im concerned there like the rags of Spain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.