Lost all respect for Barca/ sorry for my over-reaction!

blueplan said:
I'm sorry. Mourihno is the author of his own misfortune. He can't blame the referee. It's his negative tactics which on its own is acceptable but when implemented with niggardly fouls or dirty tackles that goes beyond acceptable norms or violates Football rules of conduct then we have to condemn it.

It worked for him previously with Inter but Barca team are wiser since then. Its NEGATIVE football.
No we don't need him.

Im telling you mate if Pepe stayed on last night Real win that game!!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Esteban de la Sexface said:
how the fuck was that a dive? He pushed him in the back.. Are you a Madrid fan or what?

Alright mate calm down its only an internet forum. Well no im not i like Barcelona and Real Madrid. Its quite obvious your a fan of cataluna.
Watch how gently he touches him, unless he is made of paper there is no way he should drop from that but he does and that is quite clearly why Pepe loses the plot apart from the fact he was playing the rocky theme tune in his head all game.

I'm more incredulous than angry. If I was angry I would have said grrrrr.

You can see the contact from one of the angles was more significant than it looked from the others and it was a shove. Either way, any striker in the world would go down for that. The bastard shouldn't have been allowed walk off the pitch for kicking the guy the way he did.<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:04 pm --<br /><br />
BoyBlue_1985 said:
blueplan said:
I'm sorry. Mourihno is the author of his own misfortune. He can't blame the referee. It's his negative tactics which on its own is acceptable but when implemented with niggardly fouls or dirty tackles that goes beyond acceptable norms or violates Football rules of conduct then we have to condemn it.

It worked for him previously with Inter but Barca team are wiser since then. Its NEGATIVE football.
No we don't need him.

yeah cos he is a game changer!!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
how the fuck was that a dive? He pushed him in the back.. Are you a Madrid fan or what?

Alright mate calm down its only an internet forum. Well no im not i like Barcelona and Real Madrid. Its quite obvious your a fan of cataluna.
Watch how gently he touches him, unless he is made of paper there is no way he should drop from that but he does and that is quite clearly why Pepe loses the plot apart from the fact he was playing the rocky theme tune in his head all game.

Mate you miss the point! Its a straight red card for the violent offence.

blueplan said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Mate you miss the point! Its a straight red card for the violent offence.

Oh no clearly its a red card for what he did i cant dispute that. I still find it funny though

blueplan said:

No we don't need him.
How can you say that when Real won the Copa del rey last week? There were hardly any dirty fouls in the game. Check Viva Ronaldos video. It doesn't even take a challenge against Barca.

BoyBlue_1985 said:

You can see the contact from one of the angles was more significant than it looked from the others and it was a shove. Either way, any striker in the world would go down for that. The bastard shouldn't have been allowed walk off the pitch for kicking the guy the way he did.

-- Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:04 pm --

BoyBlue_1985 said:

I have never said what Pepe did was right its violence gone streetfighter

Pepe himself is not a game changer but with him in the middle Barcelona were struggling just like in the Copa Del Ray and were all out to get him sent off

Paulmcfc2703 said:
blueplan said:
No we don't need him.
How can you say that when Real won the Copa del rey last week? There were hardly any dirty fouls in the game. Check Viva Ronaldos video. It doesn't even take a challenge against Barca.

'tis. Pepe was a red card!

BoyBlue_1985 said:

You can see the contact from one of the angles was more significant than it looked from the others and it was a shove. Either way, any striker in the world would go down for that. The bastard shouldn't have been allowed walk off the pitch for kicking the guy the way he did.

-- Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:04 pm --

I have never said what Pepe did was right its violence gone streetfighter

Pepe himself is not a game changer but with him in the middle Barcelona were struggling just like in the Copa Del Ray and were all out to get him sent off

same thing happens every week to Balo, if there is a loose cannon on the other side players are sent out to wind him up. Happens everywhere. That doesn't make it right, it is just the way things are now.

End of the day it is Mourinho's fault this happened. He had more than enough cover in midfield, no way on earth should Pepe have been in that powder keg atmosphere, out of position with the quality of player madrid had on the bench.

Mourinho is happy now because he can complain and kick up a shit storm about getting another player sent off against Barca. Pep won the day here.

In our neck of the woods we have a rag who does the same thing. He tatooed
Zab if you need reminding.
Most of the time he gets away with it for he 'can't tackle'.

blueplan said:
In our neck of the woods we have a rag who does the same thing. He tatooed
Zab if you need reminding.
Most of the time he gets away with it for he 'can't tackle'.

exact same challenge as Pepe's last night except he didn't make as much contact.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.