Lost Final Episode

mackenzie said:
Banned Tosspot said:
I think Ashes was for a more older kind of viewer.

Not at all. If you look at the posters in that Ashes thread you can see there one or two more discerning younger posters off here that really enjoyed it.

The Lost ending sounds like it was a bit of a mixed bag from the posters on here that watched all episodes. Bit like the "Emperor's New Clothes" to me from some that really "Got it." (or pretended to), whilst the more discerning poster wasn't happy with it because they apply a bit more grey matter.

Each to their own though. Not worth a row.

I was a huge fan of both shows, I made a few posts in the Ashes thread.

Obv I am aware of the mysteries involved in LOM and Ashes, But Lost was on a different level altogether, multiply the anticipation to find out what was happening with Ashes by 100x and you get to Lost.
Strangely, both endings were very similar.

There is still more to come from Lost about the Island and I'm sure more answers will come eventually via DVD and books, the creators are keeping silent for a reason.

Michael Emerson (Ben) has confirmed there is more to come regarding Hurley and himself looking after the Island.
http://www.collider.com/2010/05/26/lost-epilogue-12-14-minutes-michael-emerson-jorge-reyes/

audiodave08 said:
they didnt all die in the plane crash and the island was real.. as jacks dad said at the end, they all lived their lives, some died on the island and others lived to be old. the alt reality was purgatory, which they all went to after they lived their lives.. they couldnt pass on from this purgatory until the were redeemed.. once they were redeemed they remembered that they died and were able to pass on to heaven..

This was my take on it, have to watch it again though. Think Sky should rerun it daily around tea time like E4 do with Friends.

I thought it was very moving and kept "getting something in my eye" every time one of the central characters had their flashback and realised what they'd all been through together, it was very well done.

Just watched this now along with Supernatural & Flashforward GUTTED there all finished well Supernatural & Flashforward for a few months but Lost Finale was not what I expected. I thought from day 1 that they were all dead and in heaven ok so I was wrong a little but thats what it was all about. Sooooooo much not explained tho :(

citytill1die84 said:
Just watched this now along with Supernatural & Flashforward GUTTED there all finished well Supernatural & Flashforward for a few months but Lost Finale was not what I expected. I thought from day 1 that they were all dead and in heaven ok so I was wrong a little but thats what it was all about. Sooooooo much not explained tho :(

Hasn't FlashForward been cancelled mate?

GStar said:
citytill1die84 said:

I don't know m8 F**king hope not be even more gutted lol :(

citytill1die84 said:
GStar said:

I don't know m8 F**king hope not be even more gutted lol :(

It's gone, the network didn't renew it, appartently the ratings were low. I thought it was pretty good too.
All the episodes are on bittorrent I watched the last one tonight BUT I reckon you won't be happy with the ending!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.