Lost Final Episode

Banned Tosspot said:
Do you reckon there may be spin offs from this? Some say the Island doesn't matter but there's no way this was the original way it was going to end.

A Miles Sawyer Good Cop/Bad Cop show or a Ben/Locke School Show, i'd deffinately watch the first 2 episodes!

Before the finale i honestly thought the original premise was that the island's electromagnetic properties had allowed Dharma to turn the island into a 'time machine'... the button was pushed every 108 minutes to keep resetting the island back to when the button was first pushed (some time in 1997?) So the reason Locke could walk and Rose was cured was because, on the island, they hadn't been injured/sick yet. It was also why the island couldn't be found in 2004 - it didn't exist in that time, and also why if you didn't leave on the correct coordinates you couldn't leave the (time) bubble.

After the finale, i think the original story was that the island was infact purgetory, but, as it was guessed by every man and his dog half way through season one, they changed the story slightly to keep everyone guessing.

If they do any kind of spin off i don't think it would answer any of the questions we still have well... i wouldn't be taken seriously, imo.

Lost Already
Better things to do with my time, never seen an episode yet and no intentions of watching one.
Even if I fancied it 6 series would take me years to watch.
Rather listen to Music than watch the drivel shown on TV.

GStar said:
Banned Tosspot said:
Do you reckon there may be spin offs from this? Some say the Island doesn't matter but there's no way this was the original way it was going to end.

A Miles Sawyer Good Cop/Bad Cop show or a Ben/Locke School Show, i'd deffinately watch the first 2 episodes.
Miles and Sawyer, I would watch that!

I don't think we've heard the last of this.

Banned Tosspot said:
mackenzie said:
Each to their own though. Not worth a row.
Good to hear.

Nice to see you behaving. I appreciate that.

Good to see that ban makes you more human BT.

That aside, I don't mind replying to your more normal posts.

BornLate58 said:
Lost Already
Better things to do with my time, never seen an episode yet and no intentions of watching one.
I never quite understand while people bother knocking something they know nothing about.<br /><br />-- Thu May 27, 2010 11:03 pm --<br /><br />
mackenzie said:
Banned Tosspot said:
Good to hear.

Nice to see you behaving. I appreciate that.

Good to see that ban makes you more human BT.

That aside, I don't mind replying to your more normal posts.
I still don't like you and never will.

Can you keep to the thread as I'm enjoying the discussion.

Banned Tosspot said:
BornLate58 said:
Lost Already
I never quite understand while people bother knocking something they know nothing about.

Some posters do it all the time about the "Working Class." And some about working in jobs they know nothing about (eg the Police). Or in jobs that are alien to them. Happens all the time on here.

mackenzie said:
Banned Tosspot said:
I never quite understand while people bother knocking something they know nothing about.

Some posters do it all the time about the "Working Class." And some about working in jobs they know nothing about (eg the Police). Or in jobs that are alien to them. Happens all the time on here.
Who are you having a dig at now?

Banned Tosspot said:
mackenzie said:
Who are you having a dig at now?

Not having a dig at anyone. Stop being so fookin paranoid. Was just stating a fact.

Banned Tosspot said:
mackenzie said:
Not having a dig at anyone. Stop being so fookin paranoid. Was just stating a fact.
I will go look who's in that thread and calling the working class.

You are now a bona fide obsessive.

Congrats.

PS....if you turn up the evidence for your original accusation...let us all know eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.