Lost

abu13 said:
bobmcfc said:
I've never watched a single episode although my neighbours love it and keep telling me it's amazing and I'm missing out.

Should I get the boxset ?

yes, or get Netflix, 30 day free trial so you could see if you get into it first.

I don't have a laptop right now, only phone

bobmcfc said:
GStar said:
Only if you want to invest time into the show, it's not a casual watch.

And be prepared for the ending to be bobbins!

Just finished the entire sopranos boxset. The ending was very abrupt and disappointing.

I never really watched the Sopranos but i really liked the ending, doesn't it tie back into one of his earlier speeches about death?

The first 2 seasons of Lost, for me, is as 'perfect' as TV has got.

GStar said:
bobmcfc said:
GStar said:
Only if you want to invest time into the show, it's not a casual watch.

And be prepared for the ending to be bobbins!

Just finished the entire sopranos boxset. The ending was very abrupt and disappointing.

I never really watched the Sopranos but i really liked the ending, doesn't it tie back into one of his earlier speeches about death?

The first 2 seasons of Lost, for me, is as 'perfect' as TV has got.

I was watching him in the diner expecting him to get "clipped" but it just went off :(

bobmcfc said:
I was watching him in the diner expecting him to get "clipped" but it just went off :(

I can't remember who told me, but there's a bit (might be in the first season where Tony is talking about what its like to get 'wacked'.

I think he says something about it being black, and there being nothing etc.

So whilst the ending of the Sopranos is a bit ambiguous, i think you're meant to take from it that he's been killed, but you can choose who did it (i think there's 3/4 different possibilities in the diner at the time)

I quite like that, there's some direction from the show but, since you've built up all the 'meat on the bones' as you've watched the show (opinions of characters etc) then you can have your own satisfactory conclusion as opposed to being forced an ending you wish was different.

As i say, may all be bollocks though, because i never really watched it!

GStar said:
bobmcfc said:

I can't remember who told me, but there's a bit (might be in the first season where Tony is talking about what its like to get 'wacked'.

I think he says something about it being black, and there being nothing etc.

So whilst the ending of the Sopranos is a bit ambiguous, i think you're meant to take from it that he's been killed, but you can choose who did it (i think there's 3/4 different possibilities in the diner at the time)

I quite like that, there's some direction from the show but, since you've built up all the 'meat on the bones' as you've watched the show (opinions of characters etc) then you can have your own satisfactory conclusion as opposed to being forced an ending you wish was different.

As i say, may all be bollocks though, because i never really watched it!

I was left with anticipation/no conclusion, it was odd. I see what you mean though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.