Lost

finally got all the way through thanks to Netflix,

Cant believe that my missus who watched the first two episodes and the last three has asked me to explain to her what has happened inbetween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ElanJo said:
So, yea, I just loved the entire show. An amazing journey with a satisfactory tho not amazing ending. It had everything, superb acting, writing and musical score, and it pretty much touched on every theme and subject going.

Can't agree with that at all, a show that built its fanbase on the promise of answers to what initially seemed like a fantastic weave of plots, counter plots and mystery turned out to be a complete cop out about "mixing water and light".

I used to stay up to download the US HD versions, thats how much i enjoyed it, but i just cannot fathom how any fan of the show can call the ending anything other than a sham; i honestly can't think of a realistic worse ending.

I've never watched a single episode although my neighbours love it and keep telling me it's amazing and I'm missing out.

Should I get the boxset ?

GStar said:
Only if you want to invest time into the show, it's not a casual watch.

And be prepared for the ending to be bobbins!

Just finished the entire sopranos boxset. The ending was very abrupt and disappointing.

bobmcfc said:
I've never watched a single episode although my neighbours love it and keep telling me it's amazing and I'm missing out.

Yes ! Forget the knockers... It's a great show.

bobmcfc said:

Yes. Absolutely

bobmcfc said:

Err, no me and teh ex tried watching it and it was wank.

Try the first couple of episodes first Bob before buying a complete boxset.

It's £40 on zavvi right now. Will see what they do in the sales ;)

My best boxset is supernatural. Well worth the cash

bobmcfc said:

yes, or get Netflix, 30 day free trial so you could see if you get into it first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.