Lost

Pigeonho said:
At around the same time Lost was out, (first series), there was also a show about an alien invasion which was really good. Can't think what it was called now.

Errr... I know it sounds obvious, but it was called "Invasion" :)

I enjoyed this, but it was dropped after the first series in America, like they tend to do far too often.

RP2 said:
Pigeonho said:
At around the same time Lost was out, (first series), there was also a show about an alien invasion which was really good. Can't think what it was called now.

I enjoyed this, but it was dropped after the first series in America, like they tend to do far too often.
Ha, it was too!

It was quality and couldn't believe they dropped it.

Didn't the writers admit that it was a load of bollocks that deliberately made no sense and they were just winging it from series to series until they got told to wrap it up?

At which point they just came up with some more bollocks, with little thought given to whether it contradicted or even fit in with all the bollocks they'd previously written?

tidyman said:
Didn't the writers admit that it was a load of bollocks that deliberately made no sense and they were just winging it from series to series until they got told to wrap it up?

At which point they just came up with some more bollocks, with little thought given to whether it contradicted or even fit in with all the bollocks they'd previously written?

They admitted it was originally written to last two series - the ending was already written - but the bosses at the station ordered more series so they had to re-write a large part of it. Plus, the big writers strike affected the 3rd series badly (which is where people started to lose interest).

Kinky Dribbler said:
abu13 said:
Yeah, i was hooked for the first two series and then my interest went a bit, the last series i watched on some dodgy pirate copies and so never really got the full jist of them. started re watching series 4 last night and as i said things that didn't make scense now seem to come together.

the sight of some of the women on the island does it for me as well :)

Thought all the women in Lost were bang average at best to be honest!

i go drinking every weekend in Stalybridge, Bang average is something i aspire to :)

Pigeonho said:
RP2 said:
Pigeonho said:

Ha, it was too!

sure it wasnt called 'V'?

forevermancity said:
Pigeonho said:
RP2 said:

Ha, it was too!

i remember " v " the leader was some odd looking women who i had a strange attraction to.

abu13 said:
forevermancity said:
Pigeonho said:
Ha, it was too!

i remember " v " the leader was some odd looking women who i had a strange attraction to.

Those V women were fit as fuck until their skin fell off and they started eating lizards and shit.

Although in hindsight, they weren't too bad then either really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.