Lost

ElanJo said:
Breaking bad is quality but still not up to Lost's standards, which, for me, is the best TV show of them all.

Some things didn't get concluded and some answers were left open but it was all about the journey for me. It was different, very deep, and gave us some of the most iconic moments in TV history.

And the Smoke Monster was just pure genius.

for me it was the escapism, i always preffered the island based parts rather than the flashbacks but non the less i always thought it was quality.

Probably the best series i've seen and i'm pitting it up against Breaking Bad, Prison Break, Dexter, The Walking Dead etc...

GStar said:
First 2 seasons is probably the best telly there's been so far.

Just a shame that towards the end and the ending itself was terrible... Its all about water. And light. And mixing light... with water.

Oh. Right.

Yep.

Yeah the first 2 seasons were amazing. Espesh the first season.

I thought it was ace. Great show, however, i had to record the final episode and before i got chance to watch it, somebody ruined it for me by telling me that they were all already dead. So i never watched the final episode.

For me the best tv show ever, season 1 and 2 really was the kind of creepy wtf kind of tv that exists in my dreams.
Its not the other seasons were bad just not up to the standard of the first 2.. I have to agree moving the island was the silliest thing, but the time travel element, how the characters were interconnected etc.. just coool as fuck.

Right im going to watch it again :)

Pigeonho said:
Absolutely fucking shit programme. First series was half-decent but then it went all bandit and silly. Didn't stick around to see how it ended but I hope they all died.

Funny enough the ending was that they were all dead in purgatory and the last couple of series (parts of them) were all a load of bollocks and didn't really happen.

The twat that came out with that shit i would seriously like to batter fuck out of with a baseball bat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.