Lots more to come out about JT

nimrod said:
all this is pissing me off, the scum are gonna win the prem again, I can feel it :-((((

Of course they will, it's in the national interest.

This has probably bien said a few times already this weeek but ive been out working away from home,is this the reason terry diddent join us in the summer i just wounder that he knew all this could all come out so to speak

superblue91 said:
This has probably bien said a few times already this weeek but ive been out working away from home,is this the reason terry diddent join us in the summer i just wounder that he knew all this could all come out so to speak

Could you imagine the media frenzy if he had?

Doesn't bear thinking about.

ElanJo said:
Mr Partridge said:
Well if we didn't have much chance of winning the world cup before...

lol, the press always do their best to try and fook up our chances

Yup, it's the nasty papers again.
You actually couldn't make this shit up.
The team fuck up our chances not the press.
Did Italy fuck up after the 2006 Serie A scandal?

I av to admit i am very glad he diddent now,dont get me wrong i still think he is a top player but fook me it just wouldent av bien worth it

Kinky by name said:
ElanJo said:

Yeah, by exposing a possibly bent player your destroying the dreams of a nation......

Seriously makes you think it's probably not just him.....

The game is tainted and needs an italy style 2006 clearout, but as the money roles in scudamore and his ilk are prepared to turn a blind eye.

Kinky by name said:
ElanJo said:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRWSvzbFRLU[/youtube]

mcfc_die_hard said:
The papers are reporting it at this time because its a world cup year. They would sell nowhere near as many papers if they released it last year.

Rubbish.

High profile player at high profile club who trys to use the human rights act to protect his cash would be big news whenever it happened.

mcfc_die_hard said:
The papers are reporting it at this time because its a world cup year. They would sell nowhere near as many papers if they released it last year.

The gagging order meant it couldn't be published last year mate. The gagging order has now expired hence why the shit has hit the fan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.