Lots more to come out about JT

mat said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
The papers are reporting it at this time because its a world cup year. They would sell nowhere near as many papers if they released it last year.

Rubbish.

High profile player at high profile club who trys to use the human rights act to protect his cash would be big news whenever it happened.

So are you telling me that they would sell more papers if it wasnt a world cup year? rubbish

ok - just done 14-hour shift, got 1800 quid bill for dog's cruciate operation, dinner's frazzled and wife (asleep and therefore not putting out) has drunk the last bottle of plonk so I am not, repeat NOT, going to take the rap for that syphilitic cockney **** and his gang of overpaid, pisstaking cronies only managing to finish one place above the Canary Islands in a cup comp that does little other than fill our pubs with grade-A, no-nowt twats every four years. Rant over :)

They fucked up Robson (Sir) prior to 90 WC Terry vegetables before 96. Its sad, but sorry terry should have realised, fuckin England captain FFS

Kinky by name said:
ok - just done 14-hour shift, got 1800 quid bill for dog's cruciate operation, dinner's frazzled and wife (asleep and therefore not putting out) has drunk the last bottle of plonk so I am not, repeat NOT, going to take the rap for that syphilitic cockney **** and his gang of overpaid, pisstaking cronies only managing to finish one place above the Canary Islands in a cup comp that does little other than fill our pubs with grade-A, no-nowt twats every four years. Rant over :)

ElanJo said:
Mr Partridge said:
Well if we didn't have much chance of winning the world cup before...

lol, the press always do their best to try and fook up our chances

So true and it is only our press that would pick a time when the national team (Football, Cricket, Rugby etc ...) needs to full support of the people. They decide the best thing to do is put a monkey or 5 on the teams back.

stumpy_mcfc said:
ElanJo said:
lol, the press always do their best to try and fook up our chances

So true and it is only our press that would pick a time when the national team (Football, Cricket, Rugby etc ...) needs to full support of the people. They decide the best thing to do is put a monkey or 5 on the teams back.

yeah they told Terry when to get his cock out - pass my inhaler, what do you guys do when you come to a road?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.