Lot's of Blue at the Abu Dhabi GP circuit.

Some screengrabs of Mancini & Clichy:
gcrm1.jpg

gcrm2.jpg

gcrm3.jpg

...and some good pics from 'Manchester1894' in another thread here: http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=239346&start=30#p4983046

I seem to debate the colour of the Yas Marina circuit every year with my girlfriend, she is adament it is City blue because of the connections with City, but I'm not convinced and think it is a more blue-green than sky blue. But it is true that the new tracks try and incorporate colours and patterns around the track so there are immediately identifyable and distinctive from all other tracks like turn 10 in India, can't find a decent image of it but it is red and white striped patterns all the way around the corner.

So maybe the choice of blue over any other colour isn't a coincidence.

Mansour, through Mubadala, owns part of Ferrari which is why Bobby and Gael are in their pit, apparently Brundel takes Bobby round the track tomorrow so he better take it easy! Aabar also own part of Torro Rosso, so we're ruining F1 as well as football.

just seen Vieira and then the Mclaren staff next to him shows he's wearing MCFC under his official shirt!

class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.