Loudest noise at a City match

Hamburg and Charlton over 90 mins for me. I would probably give it Charlton but I was in the Kippax for that game and tier 3 for Hamburg but it was still really noisy up there.

QPR was played in as much stunned silence and annoyance as anything until the god that is Aguero scored. Then it just went bat shit fucking crazy.

Over 90 minutes it’s the Hamburg game. I’ve never heard anything like that. The cheap tickets and large groups of old school city fans created that. The entire ground was singing.

For a single moment the Augero goal against qpr.

Tottenham in champions league for me. Only time iv woken up with ringing ears the next day

5-1 v Charlton gettin promoted storming pitch
I remember vividly in the Kippax that day. As a teenager the atmosphere was absolutely terrifying. I was feared for lives should that game not have gone our way that day. When the goals went in it lifted and became a bit of party. I think the cheers were very loud sighs of relieve.

SWP 4th in the 4-1 battering of the rags ,
I didn't make a sound I was dumbfounded. I'd had £10.00 @ 75/1 on Fowler to score first and us to win 3-1 and the little fucker decides to smack it off the underside of the crossbar with full time approaching and me £760 richer.
I stopped betting on Derby matches after that.

For pure volume, it was the Derby at Maine Road, the one where Neville got done by The Goat, who slotted in from a tight angle!
I was in the Main Stand that day, and really thought my ears were going to burst, the noise was that loud for all our goals!
Phenomenal!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.