Loudest noise at a City match

I thought Madrid at home last year was the best atmosphere in years.

Pre-takeover at the Etihad I would go for Newcastle at home in 2004 when Wanchope scored the winner that was amazing.

Also that night there was a United fan on one of the Wigan coaches on the conch park at the back of the kippax winding City fans up with his United shirt on. A few lads waited for him to get off and he refused to leave the coach at that point. Smug **** thought he was really funny till it dawned on him he had to leave the coach at some point. Then back tracked and his mates had to offer a grovelling apology on his behalf. It was funny seeing him shit himself.

It’s wankers like that I wish I could see against to see how he’s coping with the power shift in Manchester.

I’m with you though in that it was something special that night.
I am sure the wanker isn't into football anymore with City and their oil money ruining things. CTID

Remember it very fondly. The celebrations and noise were amazing hut I still think when we scored 2 in 2 mins v Everton that was even louder and better
Just thinking exactly the same thing - Maine Road bursting at the seams, Kippax packed to the rafters - it was a absolutely deafening when those goals went in - what a night.

Notable mention for Paul Powers late equaliser a few days before at Goodison, as loud as noise at an away venue as I’ve ever heard (Istanbul and Wembley vUnited x 2) excepted.

Truth is as City fans we’ve been truly spoiled with moments of incredible drama, yes every club has them - but no other team does unbelievable iconic moments as frequently or with such drama as we do - long may it continue.

I didn't make a sound I was dumbfounded. I'd had £10.00 @ 75/1 on Fowler to score first and us to win 3-1 and the little fucker decides to smack it off the underside of the crossbar with full time approaching and me £760 richer.
I stopped betting on Derby matches after that.
I had similar bet only losing a river fortunately!

Bloody hard question to answer but I guess it has to be a home game or Wembley where we have 30-50,000+
Kompany v Leicester
Rodri and Gundogan v Villa
Charlton 85
Sterling v Spurs
Only started going in 76 so can’t comment on Bell v Newcastle (if I could go to one game I didn’t that would be it - new thread?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.