Love At First Sight?

A classic case of hope over experience.
However, let's all hope it goes well for you.
If she fucks you off in 6 months, then you can do the pics ;)

You'll know if the spark is there. If you both want it to work for the right reasons then go for it.

In six months you will be miserable as fuck, crying into your pillow while she is out being dry bummed by some little twat in cut off jeans, canvas slip-ons and an Olly Murs hair do, otherwise known as "out with the girls".

In twelve months you will be staring longingly at the ceiling beam, wondering if it could bear your weight because she has just fucked you off for a totally different little twat in cut off jeans, canvas slip-ons and an Olly Murs hair do.

In 18 months you will be a social pariah, sat alone in your living room wanking to a picture of her using your tears as lube, because all the friends you didn't bother with while you were "in love" are sick and tired of you bringing them down by sniveling about how much you love her.

In 2 years you will genuinely wonder what you ever saw in the chunky, vacuous woman and will have nothing but regret for the 2 years of your life you pissed away while you deluded yourself.

A wise man once said "Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment".
Save yourself the misery, stay single, all relationships are doomed, people only stay together for 3 reasons, fear of being alone, lack of options or habit.
The world is a clopper buffet, dig in.

Well are nt you a bundle of joy?

Good luck OP. How old is she? Mr Bloomers has a theory that any lady over the age of 40 who has not already been snapped up has either issues or baggage ......or often both

Well are nt you a bundle of joy?

Good luck OP. How old is she? Mr Bloomers has a theory that any lady over the age of 40 who has not already been snapped up has either issues or baggage ......or often both
My mrs was 40 when I met her. No kids, ex husbands, nothing. And she was stunning. Problem bring she's an absolute impossibility. No other man was daft enough.

Meh, such a mushy word "love". I am sure she is pretty and symmetrical and smells nice etc, but once you tell her you love her, you know you can't ever wrong her? Dangerous waters! You wouldn't want to make this 'angel' cry would you. All the best and everything though, hope you both get what you need.

She's 46, 4 years older than me, I'm a very good judge of character...can usually smell bunny boilers or baggage handlers from 200 yards...she has neither...spent the day with her yesterday, she works in a school so has time off until September...we are well suited and I'm genuinely mad about her

I'm far from inexperienced with women...I am not naive...yet I feel a connection to her that i've never experienced with any other woman i've ever met

I would marry her tomorrow even though I know very little about her as of yet

I don't know...it's bizarre...I'm literally finding it hard to concentrate on anything else currently

Last edited:
She's 46, 4 years older than me, I'm a very good judge of character...can usually smell bunny boilers or baggage handlers from 200 yards...she has neither...spent the day with her yesterday, she's a teacher so has time off until September...we are well suited and I'm genuinely mad about her

I'm far from inexperienced with women...I am not naive...yet I feel a connection to her that i've never experienced with any other woman i've ever met

I would marry her tomorrow even though I know very little about her as of yet

I don't know...it's bizarre...I'm literally finding it hard to concentrate on anything else currently
love+is2.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.