Love Island 2021

I don't see much wrong with it. A bunch of shallow, vain, attractive people who want to shag each other in a nice looking environment, with the least annoying two being the winners. If it keeps people mildly entertained and stops them from throwing chairs at each other and nicking from the local Tesco, then I guess its beneficial.

I don't see much wrong with it. A bunch of shallow, vain, attractive people who want to shag each other in a nice looking environment, with the least annoying two being the winners. If it keeps people mildly entertained and stops them from throwing chairs at each other and nicking from the local Tesco, then I guess its beneficial.
I grew up in cornwall, out of school hours we were in our bikinis and swimming , surfing and sailing , falling in love but nobody gave us hundred grand if we won lol, i like people watching and seeing how they get on with relationships and the sun is shining for an hour every night , what is not to love

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.