Lovely remarks about City from Everton forum

Gwladiator said:
bluem0ng said:
They are incredibly bitter aren't they the mardy scouse twats, lol. We have overtaken them in the blink of an eye, and have much, much better prospects for both the short and long term future.

Would laugh if the ***** got relegated, fuck off Everscum

Idiot.

Overtaken us? not yet you haven't!

How deluded are you? City are streets ahead of where Everton are now.

Everton are in the bottom-half with no money to spend and a distinctly average squad that plays ugly football. Do one you scouse prick

I've been reading that forum with amusement for some time. At one point they had about 6 or 7 threads going about City at the same time. The level of bitterness and sheer envy driven hatred for us can be breathtaking at times.
I had a quick glance at another Everton forum and there is nowhere near the same amount of hatred. GrandOldTeam must be populated with kids and cyber warriors, surely not all Everton fans are as amusingly jealous as this bunch of barely housed trained tummy wipers.

10 pages? I reckon if you deleted all the retarded comments from this thread, you'd be left with a page at best...

Are they bitter? Yeah...Of course they are, we poached one of their best players, and for this season have surpassed them...Does it warrant a barrage of abuse from us? Nope...

Do not get me wrong, I'm a true blue have been all my life, I was there when we had it shit in the lower leagues and ill always stick by my club, however I dont see why we feel the need to confirm the fact that a lot of other forums consider us bitter twisted arseholes...This forum has a bad reputation, a fact im quickly discovering on other forums i frequent. Its never too late to change that point of view, we could start by not stooping to their level. Its still possible to have banter etc in an adult manner rather such stupid posts as:

get fucked you scouse rat.

can't wait to turn you twats over on saturday. love the fact your nobheads are going to try and make it hostile.

That kind of shit, just makes us all look like idiots...we get enough bad press as it is now we have money without shit like that!

stony said:
I've been reading that forum with amusement for some time. At one point they had about 6 or 7 threads going about City at the same time. The level of bitterness and sheer envy driven hatred for us can be breathtaking at times.
I had a quick glance at another Everton forum and there is nowhere near the same amount of hatred. GrandOldTeam must be populated with kids and cyber warriors, surely not all Everton fans are as amusingly jealous as this bunch of barely housed trained tummy wipers.

It' astounding the horrible bitterness isn't it?
As if they would do everything differently had they been taken over as we have.
Best ignore them really

Everton of course have never had benefactor owners from the pools, theatre or anything like that. They are like the Corinthians they are so amateur.

Is there a group of small club supporters out there with a bigger chip on their sad little scouse shoulders?

Z-Cars. Feckin Z-Cars!!! Or was it Dixon of Dock Green? Whatever. pmsl.

bluem0ng said:
Gwladiator said:
Idiot.

Overtaken us? not yet you haven't!

Everton are in the bottom-half with no money to spend and a distinctly average squad that plays ugly football. Do one you scouse prick

Don't believe I've ever insulted someone on this forum without being provoked, so it's you sir that is a prick.

Gwladiator said:
bluem0ng said:

Don't believe I've ever insulted someone on this forum without being provoked, so it's you sir that is a prick.

You called me an idiot out of the blue you prick. Short memory eh?

Why don't you fuck off anyway you whiny-voiced doley. This is a CITY forum

bluem0ng said:
Gwladiator said:

You called me an idiot out of the blue you prick. Short memory eh?

Why don't you fuck off anyway you whiny-voiced doley. This is a CITY forum

I did call you an idiot but I believe I was provoked.

bluem0ng said:
They are incredibly bitter aren't they the mardy scouse twats, lol. We have overtaken them in the blink of an eye, and have much, much better prospects for both the short and long term future.

Would laugh if the ***** got relegated, fuck off Everscum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.