Lovely remarks about City from Everton forum

that-lad said:
get fucked you scouse rat.

can't wait to turn you twats over on saturday. love the fact your nobheads are going to try and make it hostile.
Well done you have just proved to Gwladiator that all sites have there tools

blue John said:
that-lad said:
get fucked you scouse rat.

can't wait to turn you twats over on saturday. love the fact your nobheads are going to try and make it hostile.
Well done you have just proved to Gwladiator that all sites have there tools

was just about to say the same sighhhhhhhhhhhhh

Player Valuation: £30 million
Forum Supporter:

"they'd defo trade the eternal gobstopper secret you'd think though. "

haha how old is the motherfucker/?

Gwladiator said:
I can accept superior finances and team but support? that's purely a matter of opinion, yes we have a pretty bad home support but I went to the match at COMS last season and it was pretty quiet from start to finish.

I think there is a certain amount of bitterness from our fans towards you because of your success. Our chairman is bleeding our club dry and refusing to sell to anyone who shows an interest. I suppose there is a jealousy as we could have had investment (not as much as city, but still..) and be able to keep up with at least the likes of Spurs and Villa.

We havent even had any success! We had roughly the same size home crowds in the third tier as you've had for the past 10...

Theres no logic to Everton's bitterness towards us, we did our business with you in private. It was your own club who acted unprofessionally, arrogantly and imo immaturely. Apparently Lescott was 'always shit' anyway so i can't really see that one transfer being the root of all this vitriol.

Everyone was envious of Chelsea when Abramovich took over but no-one acted like you lot are towards us now... really fucking sad IF thats how many Evertonians feel.

The bitterness is almost tangible, but then again it`s not surprising is it, outside of Merseyside they`re desperate to let anyone who`ll listen know that they are indeed a `Scouser`, the small percentage that do respond to their constant`attention seeking` yap then make reference to Liverpool FC thereby compounding the desperation even further, if they were a bird they`d be known as the `Lesser spotted Scouser`.

its bad when our rejects dont evenn want to play for them !!!!!! JO !!!!!!! then again they still have saha hahahaha

One of me best mates goes up and down the country watchin Everton...they fucking hate us, especially after the Lescott thing.

He reckons they'll have us because of how well they played at Arsenal.

I don't.

does hate only exist on messageboards, when ever we are in liverpool we chat to the locals, everton and liverpool and to a man they are warm and friendly and passionate about the game.

the internet creates situations that just dont exist.

I for one just think we have to be really aware about this game.

It is obvious from what i have read that both the fans and management of everton are extremely up for this game........their 'derby and cup final rolled into one'.

what ever our thoughts are on how short sighted this is is nt going to change their opinion before this weekend.

I just hope Kiddo lets all involved know what this game will be about as i feel that previous 4 games will be like pre-season friendlys compared to this one.

If we come through this one...........then i will start to think we are onto something special here !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.