Lovely remarks about City from Everton forum

bunch of wankers the blue dippers, with their "if you know your history...", glasgow celtic stolen theme song. actually prefer the red dippers to em and that's saying something.
mike parry sums up an everton fan.

Quite tragic that all they have to look forward to are the return of ex players so they can boo them. Sad fucking tossers.

No wonder any half decent player they have always wants to leave.

Shit houses.

At least Liverpool have an excuse for their arrogance due to their rich history, Everton just think they're the business when in fact they are the Merseyside version of Wigan at best.

Fucking Moyes is a nob too.

However, I'm a decent lad and I wish them all the best in their quest to finish in the top 4 this season. I believe it was a dead cert they'd be there come May according to the lesser Scouse law. Not going too well is it. Fucking plebs.

Luckily for them they no longer have any players we'd want so they no longer have any real purpose. I look forward to a Premier League sans Everton.

I hate Everton nearly as much as the rags.

Shitty City, Shitty people, Shitty team, Shitty ground, Shitty club.

I hope we do the fuckers on Saturday.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
dctid said:
On the whole they are amongst the most delueded set of twat fans in country - the have won fook all for years so instead talk about their history - they are fookin skint so they talk about doing things the right way - can remember on rivals having some banter with one of them - just arrogant tossers who spout nonsense and drivel to mitigate the fact that they nothing more than a medium sized club who are unlikely to win fook all for the next 30 years and no matter how bad Liverpool are they will forever always be second.

DC on rivals there were couple of okay ones like some of the stokies but most of them come on there and said we had no history and we were shit. But remember chalky, how much would you of loved to twat that fuck wit!!!

They still talk about their history - they got fook all else to talk about - thery cant afford to buy their own players instead they consistently look for loan deals. I have absolutely no doubt that once all there players come back they expect to be a top 4 side - they ignore Spuds - beliueving that somehow their "History" makes them a fookin shoe in.

They talka bout our club having no soul - what the fook does that mean - when we were in our darkest days we were pulling in more crowds than these sad bastards do now for most fo their games.

They are ignorant and walking through the delights of Walton for the Everton v Liverpool FA game last year i sincerely cannot remember walking through such a bigger shit hole in all my life - even fookin gypo's would not camp there.

Chalky how could we ever forget him

R U still on Blue view - stopped posting on their got fed u of being slated because some people did not agree with my posts

vincent said:
Love this line...

Goodisson will be rocking such that Mancini has never seen before.

Never mind the Milan and Rome derby Bobby, you haven't experienced Goodison Park yet...hahahahah
To be fair the rocking is actually the stadium starting to colapse.

Once got a cracking BJ off a girl from the Wirral who clamed to be an Everton fan. Apart from that, I couldn't give a fuck. They're shit.

vincent said:
Love this line...

Goodisson will be rocking such that Mancini has never seen before.

Never mind the Milan and Rome derby Bobby, you haven't experienced Goodison Park yet...hahahahah

Dear god PMSL, i've seen Gigg Lane rocking more times than that dump.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Quite tragic that all they have to look forward to are the return of ex players so they can boo them. Sad fucking tossers.

No wonder any half decent player they have always wants to leave.

Shit houses.

At least Liverpool have an excuse for their arrogance due to their rich history, Everton just think they're the business when in fact they are the Merseyside version of Wigan at best.

Fucking Moyes is a nob too.

However, I'm a decent lad and I wish them all the best in their quest to finish in the top 4 this season. I believe it was a dead cert they'd be there come May according to the lesser Scouse law. Not going too well is it. Fucking plebs.

Luckily for them they no longer have any players we'd want so they no longer have any real purpose. I look forward to a Premier League sans Everton.

great post mate

Goodison= Old school shithouse with middle aged hoolies hanging about on every street corner.
Seems a bit 'Dickensian' to me nowadays.
Large chip on small shoulder I think.

If someone has already pointed this out, then I'm sorry but Everton have, over the last few years tried to label themselves as "the People's Club" and "the School of Science" according to Wikipedia !

School of Science?

I'm 43 and I can't remember them ever using either of these titles. They have even appropriated Celtic's "The Celtic Song". You know? The one about "Sure it's a great old team to play for, etc". I've lived in Glasgow and Celtic have had that song for ages and it has absolutely no connection to Everton whatsoever but because it mentions history they have shamelessly claimed it as their own.

They are simply doing what Liverpudlians have always done when they are on the back foot. Portray themselves as victims. It is their default setting. Someone described the city by saying they pursue a policy of "aggresive self-pity", which sums them up perfectly.

They are jealous. End of story.

They are now "the People's Club". Emotive, isn't it?

It conjures up Boys From The Black Stuff and Support The Dockers protests and how down-trodden they are by people who don't understand them. It's a myth. They tell people that they hate Manchester because we built the ship canal to deliberately fuck them. No. We built the ship canal because they imposed a tax on cotton out of jealousy about how posperous we were becoming, which forced us to by-pass them and they won't admit it to this day. Fact.

Before we had the Sky Four, we had something else. It was called The Big 5. Can you guess who was in it alongside Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool and That Lot?

Correct. It was Everton. They were one of the big 5. No wonder they're bitter. Just like the Sky Four, they thought it would last forever. And it didn't.

If the Arabs fuck off in a couple of years, I for one will simply look back and say " Wasn't that brilliant while it lasted?" I won't be wringing my hands for the following decade, pretending that City are suddenly deserving of sympathy. I will just renew my season ticket (like I did the week before the play-off final) and keep turning up.

People's Club?

Sorry. Think again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.