Lovely remarks about City from Everton forum

Couldn't resist a little peek at their forum and they're really suffering from somekind of complex. The funny thing is they have a new yank who's played just the one game but to read some of the comments you would have thought it was the 2nd coming of the messiah. Still nice to see they have had some moral support on there from a rag. You do know the league has been turned upside on it's head when you get a rag supporting a load of granny stabbing scousers against Manchesters finest. As Greavesy used to say 'funny ol game innit?'

everton fans are bitter as hell about this. they have always believed they are one of the biggest clubs in england therefore to see a side they regarded as inferior overtake them is something they are finding particularly hard to swallow. the same can be said for spurs, liverpool, arsenal etc. we are becoming hated, because we are now half-decent. long may it continue

Funny how you lot can be so judgemental about a whole group of fans based on a few comments on 1 forum which is obviously populated purely by idiots. Should remember it would be just as easy for others to judge you, read some comments in that Adebayor thread and some of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Gwladiator said:
Funny how you lot can be so judgemental about a whole group of fans based on a few comments on 1 forum which is obviously populated purely by idiots. Should remember it would be just as easy for others to judge you, read some comments in that Adebayor thread and some of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

ye good one Gwladys!

Gwladiator said:

Indeed, every club has idiots, ourselves included.

However, reading that forum makes it look as though the majority(there are 140 posts i think) are jealous of our superior finances, team and support.

I'm sure you have plenty of decent fans, I've always found Evertonions to be Ok by and large.

i couldnt believe that red **** spouting how we hav crawled out of the woodwork,fckin tool

Didsbury Dave said:
Gwladiator said:

Indeed, every club has idiots, ourselves included.

However, reading that forum makes it look as though the majority(there are 140 posts i think) are jealous of our superior finances, team and support.

I'm sure you have plenty of decent fans, I've always found Evertonions to be Ok by and large.

I can accept superior finances and team but support? that's purely a matter of opinion, yes we have a pretty bad home support but I went to the match at COMS last season and it was pretty quiet from start to finish.

I think there is a certain amount of bitterness from our fans towards you because of your success. Our chairman is bleeding our club dry and refusing to sell to anyone who shows an interest. I suppose there is a jealousy as we could have had investment (not as much as city, but still..) and be able to keep up with at least the likes of Spurs and Villa.

Wheelsy said:
I really hope Lucas Neill plays, it will be a field day for Bellamy/Robinho/Petrov down that left flank.

Neill will more than likely start at CB with our current injuries. Not been doing too badly alongside Johnny H in recent weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.