Lowering ourselves to their standards, I say Fu@k um

mcfc1632 said:
I am in my 50s - fan for 40+ years and ST holder for 20+ - my love for CITY is just ahead of my utter loathing for all things scum related - I am rational about all things in my life apart from these two subjects

I have not waited until now to stick it to the bastards - I have been doing it for ages - reading up on their financial situation is better than reading a good book

I see the Glazers as some 'vampire' hero - they will suck the life out of those scum bastards until they are dry - and do the rest of the footballing world a favour

I am in my 50s - fan for 40+ years and ST holder for 20+ - my love for CITY is just ahead of my utter loathing for all things scum related - I am rational about all things in my life apart from these two subjects

Had a chuckle about this as I know so many blues who are just the same....I try not to be but I just can't help it and often think "have I taken this a bit to far".

Although not all reds I know have taken the piss out of City's poorer past in fact some of them were a bit pissed off as we struggled in the lower leagues. So instead of going in there with both barrels I've decided to just walk around smiling and throwing the odd sarky comment, of course with the air of arrogant sat lightly on my shoulder.

MCFC.

Petetheblu said:
mcfc1632 said:

I have not waited until now to stick it to the bastards - I have been doing it for ages - reading up on their financial situation is better than reading a good book

I see the Glazers as some 'vampire' hero - they will suck the life out of those scum bastards until they are dry - and do the rest of the footballing world a favour

Had a chuckle about this as I know so many blues who are just the same....I try not to be but I just can't help it and often think "have I taken this a bit to far".

Although not all reds I know have taken the piss out of City's poorer past in fact some of them were a bit pissed off as we struggled in the lower leagues. So instead of going in there with both barrels I've decided to just walk around smiling and throwing the odd sarky comment, of course with the air of arrogant sat lightly on my shoulder.

MCFC.
Welcome on board, our time is fast arriving.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Petetheblu said:

MCFC.
Welcome on board, our time is fast arriving.

Onboard? Truth of the matter is....It's in your blood if you're a City fan, put there by years of unfair banter without limits. I'd be lying if I said that I hadn't wished for this and some rags will walk in the opposite direction when they see me in the future and some already have, but I will always remember MY roots and our struggles as a club and this is why a wry smile will do for the odd decent rag. I have picked my targets.

I can't wait to reply to someone who says they support mu with "OH you are the one then!!" and when there's two of them "bleedin ell! We've got the whole stretford end ere".

mancyman said:
don't worry. i have noticed the lack of piss taking from the rags at work. even tho' we didn't make the champs league the lack of stick off them is strange. they know what is gonna happen even if it takes another couple of years. they are all now being jokey about their debt but underneath the fear is shining thru'. they fear no major signing this year. rio looking fucked etc. etc. the worst one for years is now just saying well i've seen us win everything so it doestn't matter any more. they are getting themselves resigned to maybe slipping down the league as we march on. things will only get better for us. don't give them stick just ignore them from now on. as they hopefully implode and slowly waste away. feel better for that now.

As long as Fergiescumbag is there they will be challenging. I don't know how they were up there all season and challenging there squad is not one of the top 4 in the league for me.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
What I love about this forum is that we can all come on here and state our views, but recently I see more and more fans telling other supporters not to lower ourselves to the 'RAGS' levels by taking the piss about the Yellow & green idiots, the debt, the lack of money forthcoming from the ladyboy sale, the sucking up of the drunk to the owners, the owners taking out 10s of millions to fight off the debt, the list just gets bigger by the day.
Me, I'am 49, started watching City in 1973, went through school having the piss taken, 34 years in the Armed Forces listening to Rag fans from Plymouth to Cumbria taking the piss so as far as I am concerned every post on here taking the piss out of these tw@ts get my vote.
Every chance I get I take the piss out of them,its pay back time as far as I am concerned, yes we get the replys we have won nothing yet and yes they are right, but their days of winning the lot are well and truly in the past, the 5 or 6 clubs now gaining on them seem to all have money to build their teams, which for me will only be good for the Prem Lge, fans of other clubs were pleased to see one of the big 4 drop out just to make a change. But now I am not waiting for the first bit of silver wear to appear, as faras I am concerned our History restarts here and theirs ends.

Feel better after that, now where did I put that 5-1 dvd!!! you know the one where Platt Lane was empty after 60 mins and the tw@ts singing for fergie boy to get sacked....

well said young man
for years they have took the piss out of us
now its payback time,, C.T.I.D. FUK THE SCUM

CITY FOR LIFE said:
What I love about this forum is that we can all come on here and state our views, but recently I see more and more fans telling other supporters not to lower ourselves to the 'RAGS' levels by taking the piss about the Yellow & green idiots, the debt, the lack of money forthcoming from the ladyboy sale, the sucking up of the drunk to the owners, the owners taking out 10s of millions to fight off the debt, the list just gets bigger by the day.
Me, I'am 49, started watching City in 1973, went through school having the piss taken, 34 years in the Armed Forces listening to Rag fans from Plymouth to Cumbria taking the piss so as far as I am concerned every post on here taking the piss out of these tw@ts get my vote.
Every chance I get I take the piss out of them,its pay back time as far as I am concerned, yes we get the replys we have won nothing yet and yes they are right, but their days of winning the lot are well and truly in the past, the 5 or 6 clubs now gaining on them seem to all have money to build their teams, which for me will only be good for the Prem Lge, fans of other clubs were pleased to see one of the big 4 drop out just to make a change. But now I am not waiting for the first bit of silver wear to appear, as faras I am concerned our History restarts here and theirs ends.

Feel better after that, now where did I put that 5-1 dvd!!! you know the one where Platt Lane was empty after 60 mins and the tw@ts singing for fergie boy to get sacked....

Agree with you 110%. I posted that Iphone app thing the other day and within 5 replies I get the "rise above it", "why copy them" etc. Nothing malicious but still when you are having a bit of fun at the rags expense you like to think all blues are with you.

Like you I've had too many years of p*ss taking from them. Waited long enough for this so I am f**kin milking it all the way.

I watched my first match in 1959, against the rags and city won 3-0.The
hysterical following for Man U by cockneys, chinese, azerbaijanis, eskimos and
people from Bournemouth was certainly not around then, as far as I am aware as, although they were a good side it was City who were the notable Manchester club. So, yes fellow citizens, feel free to take the piss out of the glory hunting wankers to the absolute max. Their day in the sun is rapidly ending; they know it, we know it and I for one can't wait for that abortion in Salford to be turned into the next B&Q.

Ancient Citizen said:
I watched my first match in 1959, against the rags and city won 3-0.The
hysterical following for Man U by cockneys, chinese, azerbaijanis, eskimos and
people from Bournemouth was certainly not around then, as far as I am aware as, although they were a good side it was City who were the notable Manchester club. So, yes fellow citizens, feel free to take the piss out of the glory hunting wankers to the absolute max. Their day in the sun is rapidly ending; they know it, we know it and I for one can't wait for that abortion in Salford to be turned into the next B&Q.

Ha ha ha. pmsl. Love this thread !

give it to em, this is our time, payback time.....????

The only possible bit of mocking is the debt and every city fan knows that united will never go under, in fact the worst thing that could happen would be them going into administration and having one shit season and someone buying them for fuck all.
For a team in decline they are still the team to beat along with chelsea.

Would this so called mocking have taken place has the shiek not appeared with his bundle of cash? I think not.
City are on the up no doubts about that but to completely write united off and "mock" them is pretty laughable

Good Point ssg 2 but am sure you can see for yourself this is as good as it been since the late 70s , I know we have won fuck all but look at the bigger picture just over 10years ago we where in the old division 3 they had just won the treble and buying some fairly decent players. Only 5 years ago would any City player got in them lot first eleven ? Dunne at a push, now how many would you say would get in a City team now 3 , 4 at the most ?, now they owe ( not the glaziers ) 1billion and cant compete with Arsenal and Spurs for a Free transfer

MCFC OK

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.