Lowering ourselves to their standards, I say Fu@k um

nial quinns disco pants said:
ssg2 said:
Because there is no answer but at the same time its nothing to mock until we go under or drop out of the top 4 and are no longer contenders for every trophy out there......when that day arrives you can mock all you want.
As for a backbone, i don't need to prove my worth to someone on an internet forum, would it make you feel better if I told you i'd rip your throat out or would you prefer me to tell you i'm shaking with fear incase you and your sidekick post another poster of a star trek guy?
why dont you go forward and multiply and fuck off to red cafe

I've done my multiplying, 3 kids already. Thanks for the advice though I'll bear it in mind. BTW Redcafe is full of cranks

ssg2 said:
LCBblue said:
Thanks, I didn't notice a single hint of sarcasm in your answer, so I will be proud.

Do one.
Can I have one more hilarious poster before I leave?

Yeah, here you go.

2a8lsbd.jpg

Now that your request has been answered. Please, oh pwetty pwease oh wise one, can you fuck off?

LCBblue said:
ssg2 said:
Can I have one more hilarious poster before I leave?

Yeah, here you go.

2a8lsbd.jpg

Now that your request has been answered. Please, oh pwetty pwease oh wise one, can you fuck off?

Will do, thanks for the poster. ;)

LCBblue said:
Yeah, here you go.

2a8lsbd.jpg

ha ha think he got the message now
Yeah that really taught me and made me log off, i'm off now anyway, work to do.....

ssg2 said:
ha ha think he got the message now
Yeah that really taught me and made me log off, i'm off now anyway, work to do.....

Stop kidding yourself, your going to cry over the unimaginable but real amount of debt and that ickle City, the only team from Manchester are on the up and up.

'Ohhhhhhh Man City, the only football team to come from Manchester.'

ssg2 said:
jrb said:
I couldn't give a shit if you did.(arf!) Gone are the days when the Rags had a free run at City/me.

The debt is their achilles' heel and they have no answer to it. So unlike you, I will hammer them next season even more. And while I'm laughing at them, I'll be thinky of you, just taking the shit. I take it you've go a backbone?

Because there is no answer but at the same time its nothing to mock until we go under or drop out of the top 4 and are no longer contenders for every trophy out there......when that day arrives you can mock all you want.
As for a backbone, i don't need to prove my worth to someone on an internet forum, would it make you feel better if I told you i'd rip your throat out or would you prefer me to tell you i'm shaking with fear incase you and your sidekick post another poster of a star trek guy?

Remember, it was you who was laughing. You don't sound as if your laughing now.

No, you don't need to prove anything, apart from being able to rip my throat out. Now that is funny.

Obviously I've touched a raw nerve.

A bit of advice.

Save and direct your anger at the Rags. You might just get a bit of enjoyment out of it next season, instead of just standing there and being ridiculed by them.

PS. My only sidekick is you. Then again, why would I need a jelly fish with no backbone to stand next to me? Regardless of trophies, stand up for your club and yourself.

ssg2 said:
There are some very good prospects but they are just that...prospects, they could be excellent or could be very average....i banged on about david jones for a long time and guiseppe rossi and both never cut it at united.
Whereas I was critical of fletcher and look at him now, you never know who is and who isn't going to make it and most of all do it consistenly.
Nani is the one who could do big things next season, ended the season very well and is starting to look the real deal.
As for the youngsters, Rafael and Fabio look tremendous long term full backs for united, they've stepped right into the first team squad.
Diouf - not played anywhere near enough
Obertan - same as diouf, has some exceptional ability
Gibson - not a great fan, too slow
Cleverley - looked cracking in the championship, can he do it in the premier league?
Pogba - looks a cracking prospect and is very highly rated
Matt James - another i;ve been banging the drum of, expect to see him at preston :D
Magnus Eikrem - highly talented, needs time on the pitch.

Nani's getting there slowly and next season will make or break him.
I disagree on Rafael and Fabio and don't think they have the brains to play the 'United way'. They'd probably do alright in Spain or BRazil.
Diouf, I admit, is on very little time both in the reserves and first team. Just an impression I get off of him, same as I do with Welbeck.
Obertan we'll have to disagree on. I watched him absolutely loads of times for Bordeaux and never understood why you bought him in the first place. Good ability, no consistency.
Gibson, same as.
Cleverly had a great season and Solskjaer highly rates him. He's Vladi Weiss though, in that he looks good because of his age and the enthusiasm he has. I'd be surprised to ever see him start two games in a row for United, barring United going majorly downhill.
Pogba is unconvincing but I don't watch him train, and the staff say he's the next big thing, so perhaps so. He's another one of those players who's brain is miles ahead of his feet, and that's not a good thing, Veron had that problem too (though I know Pogba is more defensively minded). Put it this way, in 5 years time, do you see Pogba as somebody who will be bossing United's midfield in the same way that Keane did? He's more technically orientated like Carrick than a leader like Keane.
Have heard of James and Eikrem but never seen them in the flesh, how good are they really?

It's hard not to lower ourselves to their standards when friggin rags relentlessly prance around this website, belching out their twaddle. What is it with them? Does the Rainbow Bus pick up directly outside this forum and they are just sat around getting fuelled up on Sunny Delight, waiting to be taken back to whatever pond they crawled out of? Are they really expecting an unbiased debate on the future of Utd? They are the human equivalent of athletes foot. Just a fucking itch that won't go away.
I think this influx of them on here is just panic so they can get in their last little digs before it all turns to shit for them.
These days, for me, be it in work or on here, their insults, jibes and complete lack of intelligence doesn't even register on my give-a-fuck-ometer. It's like being attacked by a M.E suffer who's armed with a half-inflated balloon on the end of a straw.

Feck the feck off you irritants before you get a good spray of Frebreze.

Dukers said:
It's hard not to lower ourselves to their standards when friggin rags, relentlessly prance around this website, belching out their twaddle. What is it with them? Does the Rainbow Bus pick up directly outside this forum and they are just sat around getting fuelled up on Sunny Delight, waiting to be taken back to whatever pond they crawled out of? Are they really expecting an unbiased debate on the future of Utd? They are the human equivalent of athletes foot. Just a fucking itch that won't go away.
I think this influx of them on here is just panic so they can get in their last little digs before it all turns to shit for them.
These days, for me, be it in work or on here, their insults, jibes and complete lack of intelligence doesn't even register on my give-a-fuck-ometer. It's like being attacked by a M.E suffer who's armed with a half-inflated balloon on the end of a straw.

Feck the feck off you irritants before you get a good spray of Frebreze.

Dukers, your now one of my fav posters!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.