Lowering ourselves to their standards, I say Fu@k um

Balls to all of 'em. I've taken shit for the last 20 odd years, and it's payback time. I'm certainly not waiting until we've won a trophy, I'm giving it both barrels right now. I remember all the arrogant bastards patting me on the back (metaphorically!) when we were in the 3rd Div, saying they couldn't wait for us to come back up! My only response was 'FUCK OFF YOU ARROGANT RAG BASTARD'. My time is now.........and boy, do they know it!

ssg2 said:
davymcfc said:
well im sure you can admit that the amount of shit we have had to take off you lot we do owe you quite a lot. im 21 and never had the chance to truely take the piss. maybe the odd derby win here or there but nothing on the scale of ridicule that we blues have had to endure.

You're going to have to live for a very long time to get your own back ;)

United fans had it with liverpool in the 80's and the roles reversed, I do think football has changed not though and united will never be too far away from the top, they may have the odd wobble but in 10 years time I still expect to see united up in the top 2-3 teams when it comes to winning trophies.
the thing is, how will your lot handle things when we start winning things? already this season we have all noticed the united fans get very defensive towards us and the hatred aimed at us has been its most intense. i wonder if city were to keep progressing and win the league, how the united fans would react. might end up with a similar rivalry to the old firm. with both manchester clubs battling for silverwear.

Jack74 said:
Fair enough so whats your take on whats happenin I dont mean about green and yellow and Glaziers do you think Taggart as got a few quid to spend ?

MCFC OK
I like most people haven't got a clue, either gill is being a complete tw@t and lying or there is something there to spend.
I get the feeling there isn't.

The truth will be in what we spend and I don't think it will be a lot. However I think it could be a blessing in disguise, the squad is good enough to be in the top 3 and another year without the title will not be a disaster, i'd like to see some of the younger lads get some real time on the pitch.
I know city fans like to take the piss out of certain players like obertan, macheda etc but they need time to develop and you don't develop if you don't play. There are some cracking youngters who aren't getting a chance and i'd rather they get their time to shine rather than buying a £30m "superstar" who fails

-- Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:49 pm --

malg said:
Balls to all of 'em. I've taken shit for the last 20 odd years, and it's payback time. I'm certainly not waiting until we've won a trophy, I'm giving it both barrels right now. I remember all the arrogant bastards patting me on the back (metaphorically!) when we were in the 3rd Div, saying they couldn't wait for us to come back up! My only response was 'FUCK OFF YOU ARROGANT RAG BASTARD'. My time is now.........and boy, do they know it!
Both barrells on what though? They were one goal away from winning the league, a red card away from possibly another champions league final and tbf weren't playing at 100%.<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:52 pm --<br /><br />
davymcfc said:
ssg2 said:
You're going to have to live for a very long time to get your own back ;)

United fans had it with liverpool in the 80's and the roles reversed, I do think football has changed not though and united will never be too far away from the top, they may have the odd wobble but in 10 years time I still expect to see united up in the top 2-3 teams when it comes to winning trophies.
the thing is, how will your lot handle things when we start winning things? already this season we have all noticed the united fans get very defensive towards us and the hatred aimed at us has been its most intense. i wonder if city were to keep progressing and win the league, how the united fans would react. might end up with a similar rivalry to the old firm. with both manchester clubs battling for silverwear.

Some will go crazy others with a decent football brain will realise that these things happen, you can't win everything every year.
I don't think the intensity has just been united fans though, i know a few everton and even liverpool fans who now hate city with a passion....if i'm being honest its probably because you were the ones picked by the sheik and not them.....shit happens and you just get on with it, if its citys time to shine then so be it, won't stop me being a united fan and won't stop others I know......you can have all the japs, irish and cockneys fans instead!!

you always seem to be a fair guy (for a rag anyway). hopefully we will have our day. i think you reds deserve a bit of a bad era and belive me when i say this... i will love it!

ssg2 said:
The truth will be in what we spend and I don't think it will be a lot. However I think it could be a blessing in disguise, the squad is good enough to be in the top 3 and another year without the title will not be a disaster, i'd like to see some of the younger lads get some real time on the pitch.
I know city fans like to take the piss out of certain players like obertan, macheda etc but they need time to develop and you don't develop if you don't play. There are some cracking youngters who aren't getting a chance and i'd rather they get their time to shine rather than buying a £30m "superstar" who fails

Along with Rooney and Evra, Macheda is the only United player I'd have at us. United is full of average players playing under a fantastic manager. Once Ferguson goes, I expect the team to show it's mediocrity.

That Morrison kid looks a bit special, Gibson's shit and can't hit a cows arse with a banjo (which is kind of important when your entire job is to whack in from outside the box), Pogba I'm yet to be convinced on, but the staff highly rate him. Diouf is alright but not CL quality and never will be - the next Darren Bent, De Laet is meh, Fabio is meh, Rafael's daft as a brush, Obertan is meh, Tosic is crap. Cathcart looks like a decent prospect as does Cleverly.

All in all, your younger team isn't full of special kids, you have one or two guys who stand out and the rest will end up at the Stoke's and Sunderland's of this world. Morrison and Macheda stand out to me as two guys who could really make it big in the next few years.

Unfortunately, United NEED success. City want it, United need it just to stay alive. The signings of Smalling and Hernandez tell us that you will spend cash on players that you rate as an investment. Don't forget the thing Gill said last year - United will only buy players which they can sell for a higher price in five years time.

Damocles said:
ssg2 said:

Along with Rooney and Evra, Macheda is the only United player I'd have at us. United is full of average players playing under a fantastic manager. Once Ferguson goes, I expect the team to show it's mediocrity.

That Morrison kid looks a bit special, Gibson's shit and can't hit a cows arse with a banjo (which is kind of important when your entire job is to whack in from outside the box), Pogba I'm yet to be convinced on, but the staff highly rate him. Diouf is alright but not CL quality and never will be - the next Darren Bent, De Laet is meh, Fabio is meh, Rafael's daft as a brush, Obertan is meh, Tosic is crap. Cathcart looks like a decent prospect as does Cleverly.

All in all, your younger team isn't full of special kids, you have one or two guys who stand out and the rest will end up at the Stoke's and Sunderland's of this world. Morrison and Macheda stand out to me as two guys who could really make it big in the next few years.

Unfortunately, United NEED success. City want it, United need it just to stay alive. The signings of Smalling and Hernandez tell us that you will spend cash on players that you rate as an investment. Don't forget the thing Gill said last year - United will only buy players which they can sell for a higher price in five years time.

There are some very good prospects but they are just that...prospects, they could be excellent or could be very average....i banged on about david jones for a long time and guiseppe rossi and both never cut it at united.
Whereas I was critical of fletcher and look at him now, you never know who is and who isn't going to make it and most of all do it consistenly.
Nani is the one who could do big things next season, ended the season very well and is starting to look the real deal.
As for the youngsters, Rafael and Fabio look tremendous long term full backs for united, they've stepped right into the first team squad.
Diouf - not played anywhere near enough
Obertan - same as diouf, has some exceptional ability
Gibson - not a great fan, too slow
Cleverley - looked cracking in the championship, can he do it in the premier league?
Pogba - looks a cracking prospect and is very highly rated
Matt James - another i;ve been banging the drum of, expect to see him at preston :D
Magnus Eikrem - highly talented, needs time on the pitch.

Agree 100% with the OP.

I've had shit for decades(42 now) and it really pisses me off when the PC lot on here say, "Let's not lower ourselves to their level." Please! Are you lot mad? They deserve everything that's coming to them.

Want an example? I work in TP and the place is full of Rags.

One of their usual songs is.(last season)

"We've paid for your home.........
"What a waste of money.........
"We've paid for your home."

Well.

I've made up a reply for next season.

"We'll pay off your loans.......
"we'll pay off your loooo-oans.......
"what a waste of money.......
We'll pay off your loans."

Let's see how they handle that? ;-)

jrb said:
Agree 100% with the OP.

I've had shit for decades(42 now) and it really pisses me off when the PC lot on here say, "Let's not lower ourselves to their level." Please! Are you lot mad? They deserve everything that's coming to them.

Well.

"We'll pay of your loans.......
"we'll pay of your loooo-oans.......

I'd probably laugh at you for singing in my face to start with...

for 30 odd years ive had nothing but shit from them, travelling all over the country to watch mediocre city teams at best while they never go but still give you grief i say fuck them all they know there time at the top is ending and the true mancunian club is heading back where it rightly belongs so lets all say a big thank you to our fellow investors who unlike the owners of the shite have delivered on there promises so god bless khaldoon and in a strange way god bless the glazers

ssg2 said:
jrb said:
Agree 100% with the OP.

Well.

"We'll pay of your loans.......
"we'll pay of your loooo-oans.......

I'd probably laugh at you for singing in my face to start with...
And we all laugh at you every time you post for being an ignorant red bastard with over 700 posts on your rivals main forum.

Fuck off please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.