Lowering ourselves to their standards, I say Fu@k um

Dukers said:
It's hard not to lower ourselves to their standards when friggin rags relentlessly prance around this website, belching out their twaddle. What is it with them? Does the Rainbow Bus pick up directly outside this forum and they are just sat around getting fuelled up on Sunny Delight, waiting to be taken back to whatever pond they crawled out of? Are they really expecting an unbiased debate on the future of Utd? They are the human equivalent of athletes foot. Just a fucking itch that won't go away.
I think this influx of them on here is just panic so they can get in their last little digs before it all turns to shit for them.
These days, for me, be it in work or on here, their insults, jibes and complete lack of intelligence doesn't even register on my give-a-fuck-ometer. It's like being attacked by a M.E suffer who's armed with a half-inflated balloon on the end of a straw.

Feck the feck off you irritants before you get a good spray of Frebreze.

HAHA....dukers strikes again

ssg2 said:
LCBblue said:
And we all laugh at you every time you post for being an ignorant red bastard with over 700 posts on your rivals main forum.

Fuck off please.
laugh away, most of my posts have been about my lad and i've been sidetracked when i've seen a united post, its hardly fucking rocket science is it? If i was on here winding you up or giving you shit I could understand your point

I'm not to bothered about you enjoying a bit of blue life, what I can't understand is that you think your going to be rescued.....We've waited thirty odd years for someone like Sheik Mansour to come along yet you think that a wealthy benefactor will just turn up on your door in the next 2-3yrs, picking you above any other club.

What you need to know is if the Sheik manages to pull this off then this may prove to be a blue print for any other wealthy person looking for a project through a football team. Rather than sinking millions into a debt ridden club, changing an old and stubborn management he may wish to instead start a fresh project similar to City.

Also don't you think that the pure wealth of our owner will put other wealthy people off buying a club in the Premiership.....Personally I think you need to get real with you expectations TBH. None of this is a slant at your club more of a question come caution.

Dukers said:
It's hard not to lower ourselves to their standards when friggin rags relentlessly prance around this website, belching out their twaddle. What is it with them? Does the Rainbow Bus pick up directly outside this forum and they are just sat around getting fuelled up on Sunny Delight, waiting to be taken back to whatever pond they crawled out of? Are they really expecting an unbiased debate on the future of Utd? They are the human equivalent of athletes foot. Just a fucking itch that won't go away.
I think this influx of them on here is just panic so they can get in their last little digs before it all turns to shit for them.
These days, for me, be it in work or on here, their insults, jibes and complete lack of intelligence doesn't even register on my give-a-fuck-ometer. It's like being attacked by a M.E suffer who's armed with a half-inflated balloon on the end of a straw.

17 posts, tell you what mate if that is what you can post on here I expect that number to rise, PMSL at that one.

glen quagmire said:
Dukers said:
It's hard not to lower ourselves to their standards when friggin rags, relentlessly prance around this website, belching out their twaddle. What is it with them? Does the Rainbow Bus pick up directly outside this forum and they are just sat around getting fuelled up on Sunny Delight, waiting to be taken back to whatever pond they crawled out of? Are they really expecting an unbiased debate on the future of Utd? They are the human equivalent of athletes foot. Just a fucking itch that won't go away.

Dukers, your now one of my fav posters!

Gigedy-gigedy-gigedy-goo

CITY FOR LIFE said:
What I love about this forum is that we can all come on here and state our views, but recently I see more and more fans telling other supporters not to lower ourselves to the 'RAGS' levels by taking the piss about the Yellow & green idiots, the debt, the lack of money forthcoming from the ladyboy sale, the sucking up of the drunk to the owners, the owners taking out 10s of millions to fight off the debt, the list just gets bigger by the day.
Me, I'am 49, started watching City in 1973, went through school having the piss taken, 34 years in the Armed Forces listening to Rag fans from Plymouth to Cumbria taking the piss so as far as I am concerned every post on here taking the piss out of these tw@ts get my vote.
Every chance I get I take the piss out of them,its pay back time as far as I am concerned, yes we get the replys we have won nothing yet and yes they are right, but their days of winning the lot are well and truly in the past, the 5 or 6 clubs now gaining on them seem to all have money to build their teams, which for me will only be good for the Prem Lge, fans of other clubs were pleased to see one of the big 4 drop out just to make a change. But now I am not waiting for the first bit of silver wear to appear, as faras I am concerned our History restarts here and theirs ends.

Feel better after that, now where did I put that 5-1 dvd!!! you know the one where Platt Lane was empty after 60 mins and the tw@ts singing for fergie boy to get sacked....
I know exactly where you're coming from my friend. I moved to Manchester from Glasgow when I was 10, and luckily my first mate was a Blue, so I became a Blue. I've just passed my 22 yr point in the Army, and I'm sick to fucking death of Rags and their constant piss taking. The worst thing I used to get was Rags saying it was a shame that my first mate wasn't a Rag, as that way I would have been enjoying the success over the last 20 years. They just don't get it. I love being a Blue, and not winning a trophy just doesn't fucking matter, it's about being a Blue.......but they don't understand.

So now I'm giving every single last one of them as much stick as I can. To be perfectly honest they're probably sick to fucking death of me, but it's payback time my friend, and every last one of the fuckers is getting some.

Apologies to those who have read this rant before!

malg said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
What I love about this forum is that we can all come on here and state our views, but recently I see more and more fans telling other supporters not to lower ourselves to the 'RAGS' levels by taking the piss about the Yellow & green idiots, the debt, the lack of money forthcoming from the ladyboy sale, the sucking up of the drunk to the owners, the owners taking out 10s of millions to fight off the debt, the list just gets bigger by the day.
Me, I'am 49, started watching City in 1973, went through school having the piss taken, 34 years in the Armed Forces listening to Rag fans from Plymouth to Cumbria taking the piss so as far as I am concerned every post on here taking the piss out of these tw@ts get my vote.
Every chance I get I take the piss out of them,its pay back time as far as I am concerned, yes we get the replys we have won nothing yet and yes they are right, but their days of winning the lot are well and truly in the past, the 5 or 6 clubs now gaining on them seem to all have money to build their teams, which for me will only be good for the Prem Lge, fans of other clubs were pleased to see one of the big 4 drop out just to make a change. But now I am not waiting for the first bit of silver wear to appear, as faras I am concerned our History restarts here and theirs ends.

Feel better after that, now where did I put that 5-1 dvd!!! you know the one where Platt Lane was empty after 60 mins and the tw@ts singing for fergie boy to get sacked....
I know exactly where you're coming from my friend. I moved to Manchester from Glasgow when I was 10, and luckily my first mate was a Blue, so I became a Blue. I've just passed my 22 yr point in the Army, and I'm sick to fucking death of Rags and their constant piss taking. The worst thing I used to get was Rags saying it was a shame that my first mate wasn't a Rag, as that way I would have been enjoying the success over the last 20 years. They just don't get it. I love being a Blue, and not winning a trophy just doesn't fucking matter, it's about being a Blue.......but they don't understand.

So now I'm giving every single last one of them as much stick as I can. To be perfectly honest they're probably sick to fucking death of me, but it's payback time my friend, and every last one of the fuckers is getting some.

Apologies to those who have read this rant before!
You lucky bast@rd only had to put up with it for 22years, I am in year 33 in the RAF and I joined up in 77 the year after we last won how't. But like you say pay back time....

CITY FOR LIFE said:

Your preaching to the converted here my fellow blue,well said, i have always and will continue to make those red rats suffer in whatever way i can.what i do in this red rat infested hole is try to never let a day go by without insulting one of the rat fuckers to their face,if i manage that my day is complete and i can sleep soundly at night.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Thought I would 'bump' this one as it made such good reading when I first posted it, and on such a great day for 'City' thought I would have another read of it.

Cheers, I have just read 4 pages before I realised I was 3 weeks back in time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.