Lowest away following.

Was at that one,we didn't even realise he'd scored.
Red and black chequered kit?
Can’t remember the kit but you are right. It was only as he wheeled away celebrating at the other end of the ground that we realised he had scored

about 1976? Wolves centenary pre season at Molinoux, they had just been promoted to the 1st div if my memory is correct, I only saw 2 other City fans there, unless someone knows better.

Wimbledon and Plymouth had four and six fans respectively in the full members at Maine Rd
Was the Plymouth straight after the 5-1 against the rags think I was in the mainstand that night

Other than Luton away, (the first year of the away fan ban) it would be Birmingham away 1979 probably less than 200, most of us got legged onto the pitch or into the stand to the right of the Tilton road end. No segregation back then. Horrible place!

Chelsea in September 88 when away fans were banned. Not sure how many were there because keeping a low profile was the wise move .... which proved a challenge as we won 3-1.

I remember Oxford away September 86 we just filled two double deckers from the train station probably my lowest one. Less than sheff yoo and hull away in the full members.,especially for a league game.
Was that the one we won 4-2, after being 2-0 down at ht, or was that one a few years later? I was at the 4-2 game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.