Lowest away following.

Went to Porto for a pre season friendly when Malcolm Alison was in charge, saw two other city fans. Ian Niven gave us free tickets. Thrilling nil nil draw! Was on a special to West Brom same night rags won fa cup semi final at goodison early 80s, no more than 30 on board and got back to loads of rags celebrating in Piccadilly Gardens, grim as we had lost 4-0.

To be fair if you would have done well to see it if you were sober from that corner terrace!
True! Remember being kept in a while. Trouble at London Bridge station too on way back. I lived in London at the time just down the road so it was an easy away for me. I went to watch Millwall quite a few times when I lived there and City weren’t playing and Palace.

The season we beat Huddersfield 10-1 and beat them over 3 ties in FA Cup; we took a surprisingly small number to the away league game. We lost one nil. Think they’d been relegated by then and we were well off getting promoted. I went though !

Remember going to a friendly in Ireland and missing it due to the flights. Flight was full of blues. Didn't hear of anyone making it. Maybe 94-97ish?

True! Remember being kept in a while. Trouble at London Bridge station too on way back. I lived in London at the time just down the road so it was an easy away for me. I went to watch Millwall quite a few times when I lived there and City weren’t playing and Palace.
We all ran at them at London Bridge. I just ran because everyone else did. Never saw a Millwall supporter after the match. The main family coordinated our day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.