Lowest away following.

I recall Bournemouth away in December 88 (I had an inflatable snowman!) - went on the special and the away end was packed.
Pretty sure the 87 game was a night match (won 2-0) which is why I missed it
I remember that game, it was definitely December, you had an inflatable snowman and decided to sing "walking through the air" in a high pitched voice. I thought the special was pretty busy that day. We had plenty of time to play cards, I know that much.

I remember that game, it was definitely December, you had an inflatable snowman and decided to sing "walking through the air" in a high pitched voice. I thought the special was pretty busy that day. We had plenty of time to play cards, I know that much.
Yes..... Sadly that tune I was trying to get going didn't take off.....
Funny thing about that card game onnthat day I never forgot was I had the perfect hand I knew would win the pot..... we pulled into Boscombe station not realising that is the station we were to get off...... I insisted we played the hand as I knew I'd win..... we were the last off as I pocketed all the 5p's......

Yes..... Sadly that tune I was trying to get going didn't take off.....
Funny thing about that card game onnthat day I never forgot was I had the perfect hand I knew would win the pot..... we pulled into Boscombe station not realising that is the station we were to get off...... I insisted we played the hand as I knew I'd win..... we were the last off as I pocketed all the 5p's......
I remember something similar happened at the Watford cup replay, the money was rolling all over the floor.

I remember something similar happened at the Watford cup replay, the money was rolling all over the floor.
I remember the Watford cup replay another draw then a toss of coin in the centre circle for the second replay Paul power pumping the air as we’d won the toss to play at home …. We got beat .

I remember the Watford cup replay another draw then a toss of coin in the centre circle for the second replay Paul power pumping the air as we’d won the toss to play at home …. We got beat .
Ha ha, I forgot he did that, at least we had something to celebrate at the time.

Another one I remember is Bournemouth away 87 in December could of been one of the last specials we run . Probably about 40 on the train at most . Great days for us who didn’t give a fook .
I was there 2-0 win. Think Paul Stewart scored both goals

87/88 Millwall away at the old den. Saturday game 3 o clock kick off, we won 1 - 0 and there was about 50 of us in the away end max.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.