Lowest point in supporting City since the 2008 takeover

Alan Ball onwards for me...a shorter list is to name the good times.
I’m unsure what Alan Ball has done since 2008 that was ‘low’ for City…

Unless you mean that since 2008 you still keep having flashbacks!

Van persie free kick for utd taking the title back to them, Nasri the coward ducking out of the way. Pep deciding no Rodri or Fenandinho were needed against Chelsea in the champions league final despite one or the other playing every game throughout the season , effectively giving Chelsea control of a very winnable final.
I’m glad you mentioned the Van Persie free kick. At that point I still got pumped up for the derby like the whole season depended on it (which it particularly did then), so any player (no matter how good) not giving 100% was more unforgivable than making a mistake. Nasri hang your head in shame!

I’m unsure what Alan Ball has done since 2008 that was ‘low’ for City…

Unless you mean that since 2008 you still keep having flashbacks!
I was hoping my edit answer creeped in before anyone saw it. Apparently not :)

But yes, to be honest I still have flashbacks to this day.

The Liverpool games in the CL
Pre VAR
First leg German ref, offside goals given for them, penalty denied for us....
2nd leg Pro Spanish ref - perfect goal by Sane ruled out, would have been 2 up at half time.and the place rocking.... instead we go in 1 up and our Catalonian manager sent to the stands.
The team and crowd deflated. It's the day we knew UEFA were not going to let us win this cup.
Fast forward 12 months and we play Spurs and even with VAR they still won't let us win it....

The Liverpool games in the CL
Pre VAR
First leg German ref, offside goals given for them, penalty denied for us....
2nd leg Pro Spanish ref - perfect goal by Sane ruled out, would have been 2 up at half time.and the place rocking.... instead we go in 1 up and our Catalonian manager sent to the stands.
The team and crowd deflated. It's the day we knew UEFA were not going to let us win this cup.
Fast forward 12 months and we play Spurs and even with VAR they still won't let us win it....
And they never will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.