Lowest point in supporting City since the 2008 takeover

Watched the Hereford v Portsmouth game last night and the intro from the BBC has a clip of Wigan players piling in on the goalscorer. Of all the hundred plus number of finals yer could rely on the BBC to find this one. Must be that the Rickie Villa goal has got whiskers on it now so they needed a new City concession!

The disallowed goal v Spurs in Quarter Final. We were the better team and if it wasn’t for us being crap at penalties the tie would have been long over (And I don’t like Spurs)

Not the Champs League final as we can have no complaints.

It might not be the lowest point , but Tottenham in the champions league. Var hadn’t really been used until then and the last minute goal being disallowed was such a strange feeling

That was the point for me that I realised football was broken, we can dress it up all we want but for me it was the game that put me on the back foot whenever we actually score a goal, waiting for the nod from a man in an anonymous bunker.

Wigan, and twice. But for that loss in 2018, I firmly believe that we would have done back-to-back trebles.

‘Nobody speak!’ to me of Wigan…

Off the field it is the slightly uneasy feeling that our hypocritical rivals will succeed in sanctioning us in the laughable name of “fair play”.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.