Loyalty Point Scheme

*singingtheblues* said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
But take me for example, i have 220 loyalty points to my name because this is my first season as a seasonticket holder. In the past i have either just paid on the day for home games or used a family or mates seasoncard as they have enough points to get them first. My fault really but i have been to the same amount of games as someone on 3,000 points, the only difference is i didn't get the points. Like i said my fault really but as an away semi-regular i will find it hard to get to those games now because those with enough points will want to go now which would make them glory hunters in a way.

PMSL

IP usually your posts are worth listening to, and you pose a reasoned argument. But just as often you post complete and utter nonsense.

You said your first game was Hamburg at home.

And you somehow believe (or want us to believe) that you should in fact have around 3000 loyalty points?!?!

Then you have the bare-faced cheek to throw out the "glory hunters" line, directed at people who've attended more games than you?!

Sometimes I read your posts and I despair, I really do.

While there are people lying through their teeth about the amount of loyalty points they have / should have (like your good self) it's always going to be difficult for the club to make educated decisions, based on demand, supply, and how to distribute tickets fairly.

There are minor flaws to the current system, but by and large it works, and the people who have followed City through thick and thin are rightly rewarded.

It's August 14th and you STILL beleive my first ever City game was on April 16th 2009. PMSL, the WUM's on here would have a field day with you mate! Clarkie's at the bar, what do you want? A fosters? A boddies?

Immaculate Pasta said:
Colins Bellend said:
You get 1000 points for your 1st Season Card and if you had any form of City card you would get points from away games you went to and each home game aswell.Check your loyalty points on the OS,I'm pretty sure you've got it wrong mate

Really? When do you get them at the end of the season?
I'm pretty sure you get them straight away, I certainly did when I got my first seasoncard, you then get 190 points (10 per game) at each seasoncard renewal.

Matty said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
I'm pretty sure you get them straight away, I certainly did when I got my first seasoncard, you then get 190 points (10 per game) at each seasoncard renewal.

BASTERDS!! I'm still on 220 (190 seasoncard, 20 celtic, 10 barnsley)

Immaculate Pasta said:
*singingtheblues* said:
PMSL

IP usually your posts are worth listening to, and you pose a reasoned argument. But just as often you post complete and utter nonsense.

You said your first game was Hamburg at home.

And you somehow believe (or want us to believe) that you should in fact have around 3000 loyalty points?!?!

Then you have the bare-faced cheek to throw out the "glory hunters" line, directed at people who've attended more games than you?!

Sometimes I read your posts and I despair, I really do.

While there are people lying through their teeth about the amount of loyalty points they have / should have (like your good self) it's always going to be difficult for the club to make educated decisions, based on demand, supply, and how to distribute tickets fairly.

There are minor flaws to the current system, but by and large it works, and the people who have followed City through thick and thin are rightly rewarded.

It's August 14th and you STILL beleive my first ever City game was on April 16th 2009. PMSL, the WUM's on here would have a field day with you mate! Clarkie's at the bar, what do you want? A fosters? A boddies?

You said it yourself.

More than once.

Either that or first game at COMS.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Matty said:

Id have a word Immac. I got new season ticket for my little lad a few season ago and they only added the additional 1000 points in February the following year.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Colins Bellend said:
You get 1000 points for your 1st Season Card and if you had any form of City card you would get points from away games you went to and each home game aswell.Check your loyalty points on the OS,I'm pretty sure you've got it wrong mate

Sling it you P***K

*singingtheblues* said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

You said it yourself.

More than once.

I have also said i have a ten inch cock and an ex boyfriend of Michelle Keegan so i suppose they are true aswell?

Citytillidie69 said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

Id have a word Immac. I got new season ticket for my little lad a few season ago and they only added the additional 1000 points in February the following year.

Yeah will do, first i have heard of it.

Immaculate Pasta said:
*singingtheblues* said:
You said it yourself.

More than once.

I have also said i have a ten inch cock and an ex boyfriend of Michelle Keegan so i suppose they are true aswell?

Stop it now.

You're embarrassing yourself.

I remember what I read, and you remember what you wrote.

I'm just getting f-ing tired with some of your posts.

Steve Bennett is more consistent that you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.