Loyalty Point Scheme

Citytillidie69 said:
Colins Bellend said:
Ask me an easy one

juts log into you account (or set it up if not already) and then "ticket history" and points SHOWN in box on RHS

Nice one, spotted them!

Next question then........can you join the Direct Debit Cup thing online or do you have to fill in the form sent out? A form which, apparently, is wrong as it doesn't ask you for the start and end dates of your debit card.

tpot said:
Lets go back to how it was years ago, first come first served, only joking, but what a laugh it was queing at 2 o clock in the morning for a derby ticket.

are you having a laugh 2 am tickets for the derby ?

I remember 2am for a crewe ticket FFS

Immaculate Pasta said:
Colins Bellend said:
Most away games do go on open sale but now the glory hunters are worrying because they weren't arsed going to Bolton or West Brom or Wigan when we were playing shite thats the difference

But take me for example, i have 220 loyalty points to my name because this is my first season as a seasonticket holder. In the past i have either just paid on the day for home games or used a family or mates seasoncard as they have enough points to get them first. My fault really but i have been to the same amount of games as someone on 3,000 points, the only difference is i didn't get the points. Like i said my fault really but as an away semi-regular i will find it hard to get to those games now because those with enough points will want to go now which would make them glory hunters in a way.

PMSL

IP usually your posts are worth listening to, and you pose a reasoned argument. But just as often you post complete and utter nonsense.

You said your first game was Hamburg at home.

And you somehow believe (or want us to believe) that you should in fact have around 3000 loyalty points?!?!

Then you have the bare-faced cheek to throw out the "glory hunters" line, directed at people who've attended more games than you?!

Sometimes I read your posts and I despair, I really do.

While there are people lying through their teeth about the amount of loyalty points they have / should have (like your good self) it's always going to be difficult for the club to make educated decisions, based on demand, supply, and how to distribute tickets fairly.

There are minor flaws to the current system, but by and large it works, and the people who have followed City through thick and thin are rightly rewarded.

Matty said:
Citytillidie69 said:
juts log into you account (or set it up if not already) and then "ticket history" and points SHOWN in box on RHS

Nice one, spotted them!

Next question then........can you join the Direct Debit Cup thing online or do you have to fill in the form sent out? A form which, apparently, is wrong as it doesn't ask you for the start and end dates of your debit card.

How many points then mate?

Just playin devils advocate ere,
Would it be fair if for example if the club allowed you to purchase extra loyalty points without attending games.Sort of like buying extra voluntary contributions to a pension.I know it means the more financially flush you are the better this system would be.I have a S/T and 3000ish points but I work shifts so getting time off is not always easy.I would like more points as would I an sure many others.I suppose no system is 100% fair.

Whilst the loyalty point scheme does have its flaws it's impossible to implement something that is perfect, and I think the system we have now is about as fair as it's ever going to be. Whatever changes could be made are bound to upset somebody else somewhere because everybody's circumstances are different.

bluevillain said:
Just playin devils advocate ere,
Would it be fair if for example if the club allowed you to purchase extra loyalty points without attending games.Sort of like buying extra voluntary contributions to a pension.I know it means the more financially flush you are the better this system would be.I have a S/T and 3000ish points but I work shifts so getting time off is not always easy.I would like more points as would I an sure many others.I suppose no system is 100% fair.
No it wouldn't.

It would be a complete and utter farce.

Matty said:
Citytillidie69 said:

Nice one, spotted them!

Matty, if you ring "customer services" (City Box office - option 1 - then option 2.) They will email form to you but you need to post it back as no online facility......erm the form I received had start and end dates boxes on it.

Colins Bellend said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
But take me for example, i have 220 loyalty points to my name because this is my first season as a seasonticket holder. In the past i have either just paid on the day for home games or used a family or mates seasoncard as they have enough points to get them first. My fault really but i have been to the same amount of games as someone on 3,000 points, the only difference is i didn't get the points. Like i said my fault really but as an away semi-regular i will find it hard to get to those games now because those with enough points will want to go now which would make them glory hunters in a way.

You get 1000 points for your 1st Season Card and if you had any form of City card you would get points from away games you went to and each home game aswell.Check your loyalty points on the OS,I'm pretty sure you've got it wrong mate

Really? When do you get them at the end of the season?

Colins Bellend said:
Matty said:
Nice one, spotted them!

How many points then mate?

3590, I don't go to away games as I spend my Sunday's playing football so can't really spend every Saturday watching football, the missus would kill me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.