Lucas Moura's agent set for talks with City (and the rags)

sam-caddick said:
kinkladzestwinkletoes said:
sam-caddick said:
Many will say being Brazillian he won't hack it in the Premier League - that is true to a certain extent however I believe his sort of player needs to be in a team that play samba esq football and we as a team are one of few who are closest to Barcelonas 'Tika-Taka' style.

We have the players to allow Moura to flourish. Robinho and Elano would of played far better in this City side than the one of a few years ago.

£30m maybe a big gamble but for a player making his way into the Brazil side at 19, he could be very promising in the future!

I have never seen this guy, how good is he as i read somewhere that he is just a slightly better Walcott

His similarity to Walcott is probably his speed and looks a bit like him - he is a typical top Brazillian players. Brazil play Usa tonight I think and I would of though he will be playing. It would be worth watching to get some ideas for yourself mate!

cheers, i will

Another Theo Walcott? Yeah right this kid is fucking unreal. Chelsea are paying 35 million for Hazard? We should pay the same for this lad. Mesmerising.

he has what this team lacks at times.. he'd be perfect

this is the guy i want. but i doubt it will happen

Stillsy said:
Another Theo Walcott? Yeah right this kid is fucking unreal. Chelsea are paying 35 million for Hazard? We should pay the same for this lad. Mesmerising.

He's certainly better than theo walcott... The comparison came because he can sometimes put his head down, dribble into dead ends, and struggle to create a legit chance despite fancy dribbling.

My opinion is that he has the talent, but is still very raw and sometimes needs to pass instead of dribble. But his pOtential is unreal and a good manager would be able to form him into a world-beater

Bulldoglikeapproach said:
Stillsy said:

He's certainly better than theo walcott... The comparison came because he can sometimes put his head down, dribble into dead ends, and struggle to create a legit chance despite fancy dribbling.

My opinion is that he has the talent, but is still very raw and sometimes needs to pass instead of dribble. But his pOtential is unreal and a good manager would be able to form him into a world-beater
mancini would teach him our system.. I dont that will be a problem

his speed and ability to beat his man with speed and skill is exactly what this team needs.

he'd might take a little while to adapt and get used to our system, but he would be fucking brilliant

My only worry for him is being the only Brazilian in the squad. Do we even have another Portuguese speaker? He would probably be alone in Manchester except for the rag twins.

Probably Madrid bound but hey, no harm in trying. No shame in losing out to Madrid on a South American.

Blue Haze said:
My only worry for him is being the only Brazilian in the squad. Do we even have another Portuguese speaker? He would probably be alone in Manchester except for the rag twins.

Probably Madrid bound but hey, no harm in trying. No shame in losing out to Madrid on a South American.

we have a young lad from benfica called ronny and a brazilian called gabriel im sure their families would help him settle if he was to come. im sure he would settle well and the club would do its best to help him and i look forward to seeing him tonight i hope we do go after him as hes an exciting player.

Blue Haze said:

it's easier for a Brazilian or Portuguese to settle in at United with Nani, Anderson and the twins all speaking Portuguese around the place but I don't know if that's really a major consideration when a player chooses a club these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.