Lucas Moura's agent set for talks with City (and the rags)

Supposedly they rejected a £32m bid from Chelsea.

Let's test their resolve with £40m and £120k per week. Seems crazy but consider spending the same amount on Bale who is not even close to Moura's potential. He could truly be the next Ronaldo type talent and I'm not talking about the Portuguese.

He might play well over there but in the premiership I'm not sure.

Some people here are also going off what they have seen on youtube clips, and they can make anyone look good - as it once did with Samaras.

Tim Vickery described him as the Brazilian Theo Walcott or as good as. Lets see if he develops any further.

Go all out for this guy, having watched all the available clips known to the Internet, he looks like he has all the ability to be a star, slightly greedy, but that could easily be trained out of him by bobby and his staff. Looks good either side and with pace to burn, what's not to like?!! Oh I do feel that if he tries some of those tricks in the prem he will get flattened, the defenders I've seen him against pull their foot out of the tackle, here they'll smash him. Anyone know what his temperament like? If it's good throw £32-£40 mil at it, no more of a risk than an untested Hazard..........

carlos92 said:
Tim Vickery described him as the Brazilian Theo Walcott or as good as. Lets see if he develops any further.
Correct. And he is somewhat skeptical of how he will do when not playing in acres of space in front of deep lying Brazilian defenders.

He also said that Moura wants to stay in Brazil until after the 2014 World Cup.

Just looked at the skills vid. Wow! Scary talent!! Selfish maybe, but this vid is there to highlight skills. To me looks stronger and more aggressive than your touchy feely Robinho type Brazilians. Someone with that kind of ability could play in any League. Yes he would get doubled and tripled up on, but think how many goals we'd get in the spaces left unmarked.

Chances are you could sell this kid on for Ronaldo type dosh so worth a pretty hefty punt, but he'll go to Spain.

His first touch is deceiving,he looks like hes going to lose the ball at any moment but manages to keep hold-just have a bucket of pilchards at each corner flag to throw to him,more tricks than a fucking seal lion.

Not for me im afraid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.